• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for someone to create a tool for exporting to a specific file type (I have no idea the best way to accomplish what I need, counld be Web Services, could be something built-in) that does the following:

1. Generate a tab-delimited file that will be used for import into our accounting software. Name file with an extension of .iif (Quickbooks import file).
2. The file will require specific header names, and a repeating pattern for each row of data. For example:

Row 1 - Header names
Row 2 - Second row of header names
Row 3 - Close header names section

Row 4 - Open Data Row
Row 5 - Data
Row 6 - Close Data Row

Rows 4-6 repeat that pattern until the data runs out. 

If you think this is something you can handle, please let me know and perhaps offer up a bid. You can email me directly at shantelle AT openlegalservices.org .
I am looking for someone to create a tool for exporting to a specific file type (I have no idea the best way to accomplish what I need, counld be Web Services, could be something built-in) that does the following:

1. Generate a tab-delimited file that will be used for import into our accounting software. Name file with an extension of .iif (Quickbooks import file).
2. The file will require specific header names, and a repeating pattern for each row of data. For example:

Row 1 - Header names
Row 2 - Second row of header names
Row 3 - Close header names section

Row 4 - Open Data Row
Row 5 - Data
Row 6 - Close Data Row

Rows 4-6 repeat that pattern until the data runs out. 

If you think this is something you can handle, please let me know and perhaps offer up a bid. You can email me directly at shantelle AT openlegalservices.org .