• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm trying to complete the 'Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features' Topic in the 'Community Rollout Strategy' Trail, and made a mistake in naming my url. The article indicates that once the url is named, it's set in stone. Is this true, is there any way to make a change to my dev account so I can complete this topic? Otherwise I won't be able to earn the badge.
Thanks,
Randi
I've attempted to upload the change set 5 times, but none of them worked. For some reason, I'm not receiving the emails from SF telling me why it failed, I had to have another admin do it so that I could see the error message. As you can see below, it doesn't give me any specifics about what I need to fix. This is my first time doing any of this as I'm a new admin, so it's likely user error I just don't know where to start to fix it.

The following outbound change set upload failed due to a system error: Change set: First round EPL release (0xxx00000002U1V) Organization: TEST (Developer Sandbox) (00Xx0000003xxxx) User: SFDC Admin (xxxx0000000xxxx) Error Number: 2026248261-2941 (245827274) Please try to upload your change set again. If it does not succeed, contact Customer Support and provide the error number listed above.

Hi,
I'm trying to complete the 'Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features' Topic in the 'Community Rollout Strategy' Trail, and made a mistake in naming my url. The article indicates that once the url is named, it's set in stone. Is this true, is there any way to make a change to my dev account so I can complete this topic? Otherwise I won't be able to earn the badge.
Thanks,
Randi
I've attempted to upload the change set 5 times, but none of them worked. For some reason, I'm not receiving the emails from SF telling me why it failed, I had to have another admin do it so that I could see the error message. As you can see below, it doesn't give me any specifics about what I need to fix. This is my first time doing any of this as I'm a new admin, so it's likely user error I just don't know where to start to fix it.

The following outbound change set upload failed due to a system error: Change set: First round EPL release (0xxx00000002U1V) Organization: TEST (Developer Sandbox) (00Xx0000003xxxx) User: SFDC Admin (xxxx0000000xxxx) Error Number: 2026248261-2941 (245827274) Please try to upload your change set again. If it does not succeed, contact Customer Support and provide the error number listed above.