• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm a DBA who has been stuck with completing some PHP code that interacts with Salesforce through the SOAP API. I am a complete newb with PHP, SOAP and SalesForce. Great assignment, huh?

Got most things working by following example code, but I just cannot find a sample of how to send MySQL datetime values through the SF create() method for dateTime fields. I've tried various formats and type casts using PHP functions, but to no avail.

If someone could share a working code snippet of assigning a MySQL datetime to a stdclass field in PHP in the appropriate fomat to be accepeted by Salesforce's create() method, I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm running an extract via the command line. All runs OK, data extracted OK and no errors, but the success/error files aren't being created. Any ideas?

My config is here:

<entry key="sfdc.bulkApiSerialMode" value="true"/>
<entry key="sfdc.extractionRequestSize" value="1000"/>

<entry key="process.operation" value="extract"/>

<entry key="process.enableExtractSuccessOutput" value="true"/>

<entry key="process.statusOutputDirectory" value="Z:\dataloader"/>

<entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="Z:\dataloader\cb_prods_export_success.csv"/>
<entry key="process.outputError" value="Z:\dataloader\cb_prods_export_error.csv"/>

<entry key="process.lastRunOutputDirectory" value="Z:\dataloader\"/>

<entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvWrite"/>
<entry key="dataAccess.writeUTF8" value="true" />
<entry key="dataAccess.name" value="z:\dataloader\cb_prods.csv"/>

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="true"/>
<entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="z:\dataloader\cb_prods_SOAP_debug.log"/>

I've tried local and the mapped network drive in the paths above. The lastRun is created OK.

Tried with SOAP debug off too, no change.

Any clues would be appreciated, thanks.