• 40 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!  I'm not sure where to go for help resetting a login.  I have tried to create a Developer Edition using all 3 of my email addresses but I still get the "Houston, we have a problem" error message.  Any thoughts on who I should contact so I can login and use the modules?  We have Premier.

Thanks!

Hello -

I'm sure I'll say wrong, but, I need help in building a Custom Controller for a Visualforce page I created so my sales team can see a 1/2 dozen charts on a custom dashboard.  One of the charts my boss wants is a gauge.  Unfortunately, since I had to create the gauge inside the dashboard and not on the report itself, I will need to build the gauge using a Custom Controller.  This is way over my head and everyone else I've talked to.  Is anyone able to babystep me through the formatting and order of things? 

Thanks to anyone who can help me get this thing built.
Kay

Hello -

I need to set up my team to view a full dashboard on their home page, but we are only allowed a snapshot.  Is there coding I can input on a custom component that would make this possible?

Thanks, Kay

Hello!  I'm not sure where to go for help resetting a login.  I have tried to create a Developer Edition using all 3 of my email addresses but I still get the "Houston, we have a problem" error message.  Any thoughts on who I should contact so I can login and use the modules?  We have Premier.

Thanks!

Hello -

I'm sure I'll say wrong, but, I need help in building a Custom Controller for a Visualforce page I created so my sales team can see a 1/2 dozen charts on a custom dashboard.  One of the charts my boss wants is a gauge.  Unfortunately, since I had to create the gauge inside the dashboard and not on the report itself, I will need to build the gauge using a Custom Controller.  This is way over my head and everyone else I've talked to.  Is anyone able to babystep me through the formatting and order of things? 

Thanks to anyone who can help me get this thing built.
Kay

Hello -

I need to set up my team to view a full dashboard on their home page, but we are only allowed a snapshot.  Is there coding I can input on a custom component that would make this possible?

Thanks, Kay