• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After trying around for 2 days am lost over the challenge related to 'Fulfillment Cancellation Automation' sales process. It kept giving me below error:

The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly.

I decided to look with an example test data

Steps:
  • Added an opportunity product (alias adventure package) into an existing opportunity.
  • Upon saving, it fires creating of a fulfillment record which is fine.
However the 'FulfillmentId' field of Adventure Package shows blank. Not sure if the data model is correct as I think I've set the PB correctly but unable to find the original adventure package that triggered the creation of the fulfillment record 

Has anyone had any luck with this PB? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! 
  • August 04, 2016
After trying around for 2 days am lost over the challenge related to 'Fulfillment Cancellation Automation' sales process. It kept giving me below error:

The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly.

I decided to look with an example test data

Steps:
  • Added an opportunity product (alias adventure package) into an existing opportunity.
  • Upon saving, it fires creating of a fulfillment record which is fine.
However the 'FulfillmentId' field of Adventure Package shows blank. Not sure if the data model is correct as I think I've set the PB correctly but unable to find the original adventure package that triggered the creation of the fulfillment record 

Has anyone had any luck with this PB? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! 
  • August 04, 2016
Hello,

I need a developer who can intagrate my client's Saleforce Knowledge Base with a Wordpress site I am building, with access to Knowledge Base content dependant on the member role the user has on the Wordpress site.

From what I understand Knowledge Base can be deployed under a URL via a sub-domain, and I would presume the interface customised to match the parent site. However I'm not sure how you would then filter the articles/content to be displayed depending on the member role from the parent Wordpress site. Anyway, I may have this all wrong so hopefully someone can inform me and provide the required service.

If you can get in touch I can provide more details to at least get an initial ballprk costing at this stage.

Thanks.

Hi,

I need to create report to show contact & the very last activity performed against that person. I don’t what to show all activities performed against that contact. Only show the one past activity (past date) which is closest to today’s date.

Is this some thing possible to create? Please let me know.

Thank You.