• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Unable to log on.

When attempting to log into the Developer Edition from a Challenge I'm getting an error message.

Challenge URL:
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_admin_intermediate/point_click_business_logic/formula_fields

Error:
URL No Longer Exists
You have attempted to reach a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com.

You may have reached this page after clicking on a direct link into the application. This direct link might be:
• A bookmark to a particular page, such as a report or view
• A link to a particular page in the Custom Links section of your Home Tab, or a Custom Link
• A link to a particular page in your email templates

If you reached this page through a bookmark, you are probably trying to access something that has moved. Please update your bookmark.

If you reached this page through any of the other direct links listed above, please notify your administrator to update the link.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Hi,
I am working on the Lightning Connect Integrating External Data Challenge, Which appears quite easy but either I am missing something or its broken.
I am constantly getting "The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object."
I have the user record set up with the custom field and a user with the 0000123442 value for it.
The UUID is set to  :UUID UUID__c Indirect Lookup(User) UUID
I have created the external Phone__x and phone_plan__x and I can view the data if I create a tab for phone.
Don't know whether it matters for the challenge but the data appears broken/incomplete
There are only 3 records with external id
MDAwMDEyMzQ0Mg==
NTZkMGRjOGI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk4
NTZkMWQwMjI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk5
the first when clicked produces 
Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.
The second and third seem to work
 BrandHTC  
PhoneNumber555-255-5556  
UUIDNTZkMGRjOGI1Nzc4YmYwMzAwMmMxYTk4
Not sure if this has anything to do with my problems
Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks 
Neil

Hello Community, 
I'm working on the "Setting up Lightning Connect - Pb with API Trailhead Module and after submitting the Check Challenge I've received this error below:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.ExternalObjectException: data.api.DataSourceException: This data is no longer available. The "Phone" table in the external data source is currently unavailable. Try again later or contact your administrator for help."

Has anyone come across this error, or have any ideas on what the issue is or on how to proceed to complete the challenge. Thanks.

I'm following a well written tutorial written by @andymahood__c: http://www.tquila.com/blog/2014/11/17/setting-lightning-connect-and-your-first-external-object

When I get to the step #3 ... "Select Edit on the CustomerID field, ...", I don't see Account (or any objects to relate) listed in the drop down box. I have created the custom field on ACCOUNT named CusotmerID Text(5) and marked it as External ID as follows:

CustomerID CustomerID__c Text(5) (External ID) [Checked]

Any ideas?