• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am  creating a flow where I want to update some field such as status ,new value should be Open RecordUpdateFlow

What should I select to update a picklist field that is Status an Update in to "Open" whenever that flow runs.
:) Thank you .
Can someone can help me out to edit the records that are displayed in related list???
I only want the third word from the strings, I am stucked with the third formula , can anybody help me out...Here what I am trying : IF( NOT( ISBLANK(Name)) ,RIGHT( Name , ((LEN(Name) - FIND("", Name)) - FIND("",Name))  , MID(Name,Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,1)+1)+1,Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,1)+1)+1)-(Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,1)+1)+1)))
But not getting correct O/P ,when Name contains only three words. It work well when Name has four word in it.
Please help me out with the formula.

I only want the third word from the strings, I am stucked with the third formula , can anybody help me out...Here what I am trying : IF( NOT( ISBLANK(Name)) ,RIGHT( Name , ((LEN(Name) - FIND("", Name)) - FIND("",Name))  , MID(Name,Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,1)+1)+1,Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,1)+1)+1)-(Find(" ",Name,Find(" ",Name,1)+1)+1)))
But not getting correct O/P ,when Name contains only three words. It work well when Name has four word in it.
Please help me out with the formula.