• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a perticular report i need to retrieve the fields in the report. Their is any way we can retrive the fields using soql or any other way
I have a scenario, how admin can know which particular user is using lightning and which particular user is  using classic.
hi, i have a scenario

please help me out

i want to change opportunity owner name based on another object field name. 
Example:

In opportunity i have a picklist list field that is realated to custom object. if i select a record in custom object in the custom record name become the opportunity field record name.

here the problem i have to work with three objects one opportunity, custom object and user object.

can any one help to solve this issue
how to remove import button which is newly added by salesforce in lightning
Hi, i have a query.

i have an custom object in that i have a field with custom field, and in user object i have a same field with same custom id here my problem is i have to map both custom object field and user object field.

how can i take all fields information using soql
I have a scenario, how admin can know which particular user is using lightning and which particular user is  using classic.
hi, i have a scenario

please help me out

i want to change opportunity owner name based on another object field name. 
Example:

In opportunity i have a picklist list field that is realated to custom object. if i select a record in custom object in the custom record name become the opportunity field record name.

here the problem i have to work with three objects one opportunity, custom object and user object.

can any one help to solve this issue
how to remove import button which is newly added by salesforce in lightning