• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a issue with visualforce page,,

By using Visualpage I have to insert 10 records but without using Buttons or links,,,,, 
How can i solve this...
Reply ASAP.

Thanks,
Aditya
Hi,

I have scenario that, 
In case detail page i have to insert a button, that button name is "case age"
When ever i click that button i need to fetch the case status, like eg: when it changes to new to working and working to escalated, 
When ever i click that button it display like case status, case changed date, current status of case in visual force page, 
How can i acheive this, Help with this task,

Thanks in advance,
Aditya

Hi Professionals,  

I have a visualforce page, i have some components in vfpage, and i have check box component in vf page, and page block button called 'search' Now my scenario is when ever i checked the check box, then only vf page button(search) should be "Highlighten", If i should'nt check the checkbox then search button should not be in highlighten.  
Please help with this task.  

Thanks In advance. 
Hi Professionals,

I have a visualforce page, i have some components in vfpage, and i have check box component in vf page, and page block button called 'search'
Now my scenario is when ever i checked the check box, then only vf page button(search) should be "Highlighten", If i should'nt check the checkbox then search button should not be in highlighten.

Thanks In advance.
Hi, 

I have 2 Lookup fields in object. 

I have selected values for 2 lookup fields, and saved. 

Now if i want to edit that record, at that time if i am entering same look up values(not changing lookup values) means it should display an error that "Same set of values are Entered, please change the lookup values" 

I am thinking that we can done this through trigger. 
Can any one help with this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

I have to custom objects 1 and 2, 1 is master object, in master object i have a pick list field, now  i want to write a trigger on child obj, when i select obj 1 through lookup from object 2, then parent obj picklist value should populate in child object text field.

Please tell me trigger code,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Professionals,  

I have a visualforce page, i have some components in vfpage, and i have check box component in vf page, and page block button called 'search' Now my scenario is when ever i checked the check box, then only vf page button(search) should be "Highlighten", If i should'nt check the checkbox then search button should not be in highlighten.  

Thanks In advance. 
Hi, 

I have 2 Lookup fields in object. 

I have selected values for 2 lookup fields, and saved. 

Now if i want to edit that record, at that time if i am entering same look up values(not changing lookup values) means it should display an error that "Same set of values are Entered, please change the lookup values" 

I am thinking that we can done this through trigger. 
Can any one help with this scenario.

Thanks in advance.