• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've been an admin for a few years, and my company is preparing to move to Lightning, so I've been practicing in that experience to get used to it.  But every page has so much stuff in the header that I can barely see the items I'm working on!

For example, I go to the Process Builders in Setup, and the "My Processes" page actually has over half the screen space taken up by the Salesforce setup labels, titles, and headers.  This is the case on any page I see, whether it's an object, a Setup page, or even a Chatter feed.

Is there any way to get rid of the excessive labels on every Lightning page?  Thanks!!

P.S. Sorry I can't attach a screenshot, something seems to be wrong with how I post here.

We have several managed packages in our org, and we'd like to enable chatter on some of the objects.  I've added FeedTracking on several fields, but the Chatter Feed still does not show up on the records.  We'd like users to be able to post to chatter as they can with standard objects, is that possible with managed packages, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Bryce
We have a flow invoked with a button on various objects, which will create a new case.  After case creation, we'd like to be able to post to a user-selected set of people in chatter.  The trick is the people we need to @mention are not simply a group, nor are they directly referenced on the record.  Is there a way to provide users a picklist or other way to @mention their own list of people?

Example:
From the opportunity, User A hits the "Create Case" button, which invokes the flow "CreateSupportCase".  Screen lets User A post their question to support, and they'd also like a chatter post to Manager B, Accounting Rep C, and Developer D. Since those 4 users aren't in a chatter group, we can't just post to the group User A is in.  

We've managed to build the flow and get successful chatter posts, but the @mentions of specified users is where we're stumped.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Bryce
We have a flow invoked with a button on various objects, which will create a new case.  After case creation, we'd like to be able to post to a user-selected set of people in chatter.  The trick is the people we need to @mention are not simply a group, nor are they directly referenced on the record.  Is there a way to provide users a picklist or other way to @mention their own list of people?

Example:
From the opportunity, User A hits the "Create Case" button, which invokes the flow "CreateSupportCase".  Screen lets User A post their question to support, and they'd also like a chatter post to Manager B, Accounting Rep C, and Developer D. Since those 4 users aren't in a chatter group, we can't just post to the group User A is in.  

We've managed to build the flow and get successful chatter posts, but the @mentions of specified users is where we're stumped.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Bryce

We are experiencing issues with our APEX components where we are routinely running into issues with exceeding our API AsyncOperations.  The errorrs we get are the following:

caused by: System.AsyncException: Rate Limiting Exception : AsyncApexExecutions Limit exceeded.

Are there any tools out there that would allow us to see who and what is making all these Async calls.  I've tried using the Apex Jobs monitoring tool in SFDC but I think the Async jobs that are listed in this tool are the Async jobs that have been successfully submitted to the system AND NOT the total # of requests that have been made. If we were able to see how many total requests are being made, then I think we should be able zero in on the offending class and object.

Any suggestions?