• Member since 2016
  • XCD HR PVT LTD

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After clicking a button on a VF page I'm redirecting to a new page but using setRedirect(false), it is working fine but if I use apex:actionStatus to disable the button then it is not working.
Note: both pages uses the same controller.

Is there any workaround for this?
Hi,

Consider an custom object as obj1 and it has 20 custom fields as field1...field20. 10 fields of this object has help text and we need to display help text of all 10 fields, so instead of displaying help text of each field seperately is there any way to diaplay the help text of all fields at a time.
We have an exisitng VF page where FIELDSETS is been used. FIELDSET has multiple fields like Text,Textarea,checkbox,richtext etc.
We have to apply lightning stye using Lightning desgin system but since the fields are commign dynamically .
We are unable to render styles on individual fields . Is there any solution on this ?

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Information" columns="1" showHeader="true" 
                collapsible="false" rendered="{!layoutType == 1}">

<apex:repeat value="{!$ObjectType.INFO__c.FieldSets.Marketing_Information}" var="field">
                    <apex:inputField value="{!objInteraction[field]}"/>
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>

The challenge is to Create an Apex class naming StringArrayTest having function generateStringArray that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.

So I  have created following StringArrayTest Class with generateStringArray function.

public class StringArrayTest {
    public static String[] generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        String[] testList = new List<String>();
            for (Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
            {
                testList.add('Test'+i);
            }
            return testList;
    }
}

But when i click on Ckeck Challenge. it is showing following error : 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Whats Wrong in here ?

Hello,

Hopefully easy question.

I'm trying to create PDF page and trying to format it nicely.

I have datatable with columns to list items I want to show.

Since I want to line up all lable and data field nicely, I've put 4 columns (label, data, label, data).

The question is how can I get the label of the field?

I've tyied <apex:outuputlabel value="{!Opportunity.Account.Name.label}"/>

also tried <apex:outuputtext value="{!Opportunity.Account.Name.label}"/>

but didn't work.

<apex:dataTable value="{!Opportunity}" var="o" columns="4" columnsWidth="150px, 220px, 150px,220px" >
    <apex:column >
    <apex:outputlabel value="{!o.Account.Name.label}" />
    </apex:column> 
    <apex:column >
    <apex:outputText value="{!o.Account.Name}" />

• August 18, 2011

Hi.  I have a pageBlockTable with two columns:  Edition Type (picklist) and Edition Code (selectList).  Based on the Edition Type, the Edition Code field will populate with different SelectOptions.  If the editionType changes, the editionCode field will re-populate accordingly.

I am currently unsure on how I am supposed to know which row in the table caused the action, i.e., if there are 3 rows, how do I know to change only row #2?  Any ideas on how I would figure that out?

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!editions}" var="edn" id="editionTable">
                <apex:column headerValue="Edition Type">
                	<apex:inputField value="{!edn.Edition_Type__c}">
                		<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="pricingDetails"/>
                    </apex:inputField>
                <apex:column headerValue="Edition Code">
                    <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
		                <apex:selectList value="{!edn.Edition_Code__c}" id="editionCode" size="1">
		                    <apex:selectOptions value="{!editionCodes}"/>
		                </apex:selectList>
		            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>

controller:  In the select statement, I need another clause in the Where portion of the statement, i.e.

WHERE b.publication__c = :pricing.business_unit__c AND b.editionType__c = ?????????

public List<SelectOption> getEditionCodes() {
        List<BossEdition__c > editions = [Select b.editionCode__c, b.Name from BossEdition__c b 
        			where b.publication__c = :pricing.business_unit__c 
order by b.Name]; List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>(); for (BossEdition__c edn : editions) { options.add(new SelectOption(edn.editionCode__c, edn.Name + ' (' + edn.editionCode__c + ')')); } return options; }

Hi, 

Does anybody has an idea on how to create the whole Approval Process by Apex? I don't mean the Approval request by Apex, I saw few examples of the Approval request by Apex, but they are only effective when the Approval Process for a particular object is already defined. 

Any advice will be appreciated. 

Regards, 

• April 15, 2010