• Business Analyst
  • Environmental Solutions Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on the "Create and Customize List Views" trailhead challenge, which I have completed all the work on yesterday; but, due to an issue with my connection I was unable to submit the challenge.

I went back in today to submit the challenge and complete the Trail "Getting Started with Lightnign Experience" and am unable to actually get to the "Challenge" portion of the trail. Does anybody else have this issue or know of a work-around?

ChallengeError
I was hoping someone would be able to hlep me with this Challenge. I understand the core concept and have done everything correctly, but the system will not allow me to upload a photography.

Below is the message stating I am not completing the challenge. (Shown Below)
User-added image

I review my profile and obviously the picture is not updated, so I attempt to upload a picture and after uploading nothing changes on my profile.
First I hover over "Moderator" and select "Add Photo" (Shown Below)​
User-added image
Then I select Choose File and select "Save" (Shown Below)​
User-added image

Then the system uploads the photo and asks me to crop the image - I select either to crop it or to just keep it full size (either way nothing happens). Then after cropping the image I click save. (Shown Below)
I have also tried to upload a .PNG, .JPG, and a .GIF of different images.

User-added image

Finally the page refreshes and nothing changes. (Shown Below)
User-added image

Sorry for the long post, but if I am missing a step or doing something wrong would someone mind explaining it to me? I feel like I understand how everything is working and this is a bug. I also checked my total size availability and I still have more than enough space. (Shown Below)
  • Currency Locale English (United States) - USD
  • Newsletter [Checked] Used Data Space 5.9 MB (119%) [View]
  • Admin Newsletter [Checked] Used File Space 22 KB (0%) [View]
  • Hide Notices About System Maintenance [Not Checked] API Requests, Last 24 Hours 74 (15,000 max)
  • Hide Notices About System Downtime [Not Checked] Streaming API Events, Last 24 Hours 0 (10,000 max)
Thanks for anyone who can help, and I appreciate the support. I didn't see any other referneces to this error in the form, so if I did miss something please help me find it. 
I am working on the "Create and Customize List Views" trailhead challenge, which I have completed all the work on yesterday; but, due to an issue with my connection I was unable to submit the challenge.

I went back in today to submit the challenge and complete the Trail "Getting Started with Lightnign Experience" and am unable to actually get to the "Challenge" portion of the trail. Does anybody else have this issue or know of a work-around?

ChallengeError

ChallengeError
I was hoping someone would be able to hlep me with this Challenge. I understand the core concept and have done everything correctly, but the system will not allow me to upload a photography.

Below is the message stating I am not completing the challenge. (Shown Below)
User-added image

I review my profile and obviously the picture is not updated, so I attempt to upload a picture and after uploading nothing changes on my profile.
First I hover over "Moderator" and select "Add Photo" (Shown Below)​
User-added image
Then I select Choose File and select "Save" (Shown Below)​
User-added image

Then the system uploads the photo and asks me to crop the image - I select either to crop it or to just keep it full size (either way nothing happens). Then after cropping the image I click save. (Shown Below)
I have also tried to upload a .PNG, .JPG, and a .GIF of different images.

User-added image

Finally the page refreshes and nothing changes. (Shown Below)
User-added image

Sorry for the long post, but if I am missing a step or doing something wrong would someone mind explaining it to me? I feel like I understand how everything is working and this is a bug. I also checked my total size availability and I still have more than enough space. (Shown Below)
  • Currency Locale English (United States) - USD
  • Newsletter [Checked] Used Data Space 5.9 MB (119%) [View]
  • Admin Newsletter [Checked] Used File Space 22 KB (0%) [View]
  • Hide Notices About System Maintenance [Not Checked] API Requests, Last 24 Hours 74 (15,000 max)
  • Hide Notices About System Downtime [Not Checked] Streaming API Events, Last 24 Hours 0 (10,000 max)
Thanks for anyone who can help, and I appreciate the support. I didn't see any other referneces to this error in the form, so if I did miss something please help me find it.