• Saleforce Admin
  • PSL University

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Today the only OOB connection between SF CMS and Pardot (Lightning Content/Template Builder) is  the "Image" standard component. However, I'd like to be able to retrieve any piece of content I have in CMS (namely, "news") and display it in Pardot, just like you can do in Experience sites vis the "CMS single item" component.

Can this be done through custom LWC that were made available in Pardot in Spring22?

Thanks for any hints & pointers!

Fabrizio

Hi,
I have a form published on a community (experience) page. Among other fields, I also have the Address component, a compound field that included country, street, zip code, city, and region/state. Since the community page language is French, the Country field values get automatically translated in the flow - which is great. However, the translated value seems to be the reason of the exception I get when trying to submit the form: "Field Integrity Exception: There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.: Country".
Everythings seems correct in the Translation Workbench section for Country.
Any help or hint much appreciated, thanks.

Fabrizio

Hi,
I have an Action Button on the Lead page that points to a Visualforce page that renders a number of fields + some html as a .docx file (users click on the button to generate and dowload the Word document).
While all this works as expected under Lightning, users (although not me, as Admin) get the "Insufficient Privileges" error if the click on that button from under Classic.
I've hecked the Security setting for the VF page and of course the appropriate Profiles are selected (wouldn't work even under LEX, otherwise), but I'm running out of options and ideas now.

Any hints?

Thanks for your help and feedback.
Cannot request (and install) the MySalesforce managed package as per instructions in "Test and Submit the App" section. When I enter "mysalesforce" in the Setup quick find nothing comes up. Thoughts?
Thanks!

User-added image
Hi everyone,
I've got a flow in an org that is used to create person accounts.This org also uses state/country picklists and has translations for the states/countries loaded in for languages via the translation workbench.

This flow uses the standard Address lightning component (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=flow_ref_elements_screencmp_address.htm&type=5) to allow our users to enter a mailing address for the person accounts, and this has worked prefectly well for our English users but we're now running into issues with other languages.

For example: When using a Portuguese user to enter an address in Brazil (which would mean choosing the value "Brasil" in Portuguese from the country picklist) causes an exception to be thrown.

I believe this is happening because the flow is trying to insert the literal value "Brasil" into the "country" field whereas the picklist is expecting "Brazil". Is there a way we can configure that component to use the CountryCode field instead?
Hi,
I have an Action Button on the Lead page that points to a Visualforce page that renders a number of fields + some html as a .docx file (users click on the button to generate and dowload the Word document).
While all this works as expected under Lightning, users (although not me, as Admin) get the "Insufficient Privileges" error if the click on that button from under Classic.
I've hecked the Security setting for the VF page and of course the appropriate Profiles are selected (wouldn't work even under LEX, otherwise), but I'm running out of options and ideas now.

Any hints?

Thanks for your help and feedback.
Cannot request (and install) the MySalesforce managed package as per instructions in "Test and Submit the App" section. When I enter "mysalesforce" in the Setup quick find nothing comes up. Thoughts?
Thanks!

User-added image
In the section "Sync Wave Data with Trailhead Data Manager", I get an error at the step 
...refresh the dataflow list until you see a green check next to the “Wave for Sales Managers” item. 

I have tried 4 times on different days and am uploading a screenshot of the errors.

"There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K58000000H20VEAS_03C580000005LNNEA2)"
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG
Anyone have pointers as to what to do with this? I've tried refreshing the DTC dataset and re-downloaded it and uploaded it again, but still the same error.
In the section "Sync Wave Data with Trailhead Data Manager", I get an error at the step 
...refresh the dataflow list until you see a green check next to the “Wave for Sales Managers” item. 

I have tried 4 times on different days and am uploading a screenshot of the errors.

"There was an error executing the Compute_Historical_Trending_Fields node: Dimension/measure with the name OpportunityCreatedDate already exists. (02K58000000H20VEAS_03C580000005LNNEA2)"