• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge #3
After a number of mis-starts, I have passed this challenge. However, I am not convinced that my code is doing what it should (or anything!).

If I don't specifiy the full https path in my callout (and just use the named credential as I beleive I should) I get an unathorized error:
14:28:29:005 CALLOUT_REQUEST [24]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:ProjectService, Method=POST]
14:28:29:348 CALLOUT_RESPONSE [24]|System.HttpResponse[Status=Unauthorized, StatusCode=401]

The details in the named credential appear fine (I can use them and login manually).

If I include the URL in the callout (!!!?), I appear to authorize ok - however the response 'Not Found' is the same result I get if I connect to the site and logon manually:
13:36:08:006 CALLOUT_REQUEST [24]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:ProjectService/https://sb-integration-pms.herokuapp.com/projects, Method=POST]
13:36:08:393 CALLOUT_RESPONSE [24]|System.HttpResponse[Status=Not Found, StatusCode=404]

I'm sure I'm doing something silly here but can't spot it. 

BTW
I also passed the challenge with no code to change the opportunity stage to submitted project/resubmit project. This doesn't matter but building this code does make repeated tests faster.
This failed for me with the error

The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Check your action that updates the Adventure Package.

On review of the trailhead information (9/9/2016), there was no listed requirement to update the Adventure package. I suspect there was in the past and this had been lost in an update. 

I got around the error by updating: 
[OpportunityLineItem]
Fulfillment Created = True
Fulfillment State = Created

The requirements should be complete if you don't want to generate frustration within the trailhead audience.

The request for a Wave trail org accessed by this link 

https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de 

has been failing for the last few days. Using Chrome, I get as far as submitting the request but recieve a form submission error. Has anybody seen this before now?
Is there a way to remove a trailhead account? I have two and various links to trailhead will take me to different instances. 
...one with 14 badges and another with just two. They both appear to use the same developer org instance.

I am not sure what I do that swaps between them. Any way to combine them? 

The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Check your action that updates the Adventure Package.

On review of the trailhead information (9/9/2016), there was no listed requirement to update the Adventure package. I suspect there was in the past and this had been lost in an update. 

[OpportunityLineItem]

The requirements should be complete if you don't want to generate frustration within the trailhead audience.

Challenge #3
After a number of mis-starts, I have passed this challenge. However, I am not convinced that my code is doing what it should (or anything!).

If I don't specifiy the full https path in my callout (and just use the named credential as I beleive I should) I get an unathorized error:
14:28:29:005 CALLOUT_REQUEST [24]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:ProjectService, Method=POST]
14:28:29:348 CALLOUT_RESPONSE [24]|System.HttpResponse[Status=Unauthorized, StatusCode=401]

The details in the named credential appear fine (I can use them and login manually).

If I include the URL in the callout (!!!?), I appear to authorize ok - however the response 'Not Found' is the same result I get if I connect to the site and logon manually:
13:36:08:006 CALLOUT_REQUEST [24]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=callout:ProjectService/https://sb-integration-pms.herokuapp.com/projects, Method=POST]
13:36:08:393 CALLOUT_RESPONSE [24]|System.HttpResponse[Status=Not Found, StatusCode=404]

I'm sure I'm doing something silly here but can't spot it. 

BTW
I also passed the challenge with no code to change the opportunity stage to submitted project/resubmit project. This doesn't matter but building this code does make repeated tests faster.

[OpportunityLineItem]

Hey,

Thought I had understood all this fine but cant get the challenge to pass. Im going slowl mad and have probably made a dumb error. 

What am I doing wrong, or is the challenge broken? Any help much appreciated. 
The error I get is
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingListItem JavaScript controller isn't setting the 'item' attribute correctly.
My component
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true" />
    <p>Name:
        <ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Price:
        <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Date:
        <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Packed?:
        <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}"/>
    </p>
    <ui:button label="Packed!" press="{!c.packItem}" />
</aura:component>
My controller
({
	packItem : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set("v.item.Packed__c", true);
        //console.log( JSON.stringify("v.item"));
        event.getSource().set("v.disabled" ,true);
	}
})

Is there a way to remove a trailhead account? I have two and various links to trailhead will take me to different instances. 
...one with 14 badges and another with just two. They both appear to use the same developer org instance.

I am not sure what I do that swaps between them. Any way to combine them?