• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey all, 

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where to start on writing a trigger that would display the sum of all orders for a given Account on the Account page.  I've created a custom currency field on the Account record "Order_Grand_Total__c" but actually populating that field via apex trigger is where I'm stuck.  I thought I'd be able to do a roll-up summary field but it appears that only works with the Opportunities object and not the standard Order object.

Any help in the right direction is much appreciated!!
Hey all, 

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where to start on writing a trigger that would display the sum of all orders for a given Account on the Account page.  I've created a custom currency field on the Account record "Order_Grand_Total__c" but actually populating that field via apex trigger is where I'm stuck.  I thought I'd be able to do a roll-up summary field but it appears that only works with the Opportunities object and not the standard Order object.

Hey all,