• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey folks, 

I'm completing my Live Agent Basics Trailhead (Get Started with Live Agent) and I'm testing my challenge here. 

I follow instructions closely. I opened a case with "Refund Me" subject and Web source as asked. 

As an agent, I request a file tranfer to attach to the case. Customer gets the request, uploads the file (I tried any size (up to 25 MB) and any format)). Customer immediately gets the following error "Your file upload failed..." 

Agent on another hand is still thinking that the file is coming (has ability to cancel the transfer too).

Is this a bug?? 

User-added image

Trying to complete "Community Rollout Strategy" and Create Sharing Rules Unit. Everytime I click on "Check Challenge", I get this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Any advice? Or do I have to start a new DE org? 
Hi 

Trailhead just hanging when I press check answers ? Logged into dev org but hanging even on quiz answer type sections ? Any Ideas ? 

Thanks 

Andrew

I'm clicking the Check Challenge Button and nothing is happening. Yes I'm logged in. Yes I'm signed into my developers edition.  I have cleared my cache and cookies.  I have tried from a different workstation.

User-added imageUser-added image
Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

I'm clicking the Check Challenge Button and nothing is happening. Yes I'm logged in. Yes I'm signed into my developers edition.  I have cleared my cache and cookies.  I have tried from a different workstation.

User-added imageUser-added image