• Dazeworks

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Is developer console option is visible for a user if the user profile is system administrator only. Then how to run Visualforce page if the user profile is other than system administrator?
I am logged in user as org ? the limit is daily 15 records?, i want to create 16 th record the system throws an error, how to solve that error? if  i want to create  16 th record how?
Is there any way to get standard Field id's Programmatically?.I tried WSDL file to get field id's, but there is no field id's .User-added image
Issue in login in salesforce developer community...Site is redirecting me to logout directly
everytime i have to clear browser history and then site is allowing me to login
what is the exact problem.??
POSSIBLE SOLUTION REQUIRED. 
Hi,

i need to schedule dynamic dashboard for every week. Is it possible ?

Thanks for advance.

Regards,
Bhanu
How to enable Health Cloud in a developer org. or in a sandbox?
Can someone please suggest the next steps here or share more details here?
Thanks in advance.
Hi Guys, I want to access "Einstein" based configuration settings and related features in one of my developer org. or in a sandbox. Can someone please suggest me the next steps or share more details here?
Thanks in advance.
System.CalloutException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client. 

Hi,
I did this but i didnt get yellow color for my pageBlockSection..I am getting Black color
Can anyone help m out for this?

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
   <apex:pageBlock title="A Page Block area" >
       <apex:outputPanel styleClass="yellow" layout="block" >
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Page Block Section" >"Page block section area"</apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:outputPanel>
        This is your new Page: Hello world
  </apex:pageBlock> 
</apex:page>

User-added image

I'm stuck on the Modify the NewURLPolicyCondition Apex Class challenge: Modify the NewURLPolicyCondition Apex class you created in an earlier challenge and change its condition from any time in the past two days to the past week.

I completed the previous challenges in this section with ease but don't see any reference to "in the past two days" so I am not sure how to modify the condition "to the past week". 

Please help!

I am unable to access anything in my developer org, I am receiving following errors.I cannot access the objects, reports...Please rectify these errors as soon as possible. my trailhead account is connected to this

Username:     naveendhanaraj@gmail.com
I am getting a error while verifying Build a Battle Station App

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PMYWPRYY
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

whenever I click Battle station custom object,

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1607140264-188887 (695461115)
User-added imageUser-added image
I have given correct username, password, security token.........multiple times i tried ...by changing password, security token....but i could not add my org to eclipse it...User-added image
I have enterprise edition for training...there are some packages and I wanted copy full enterprise org  to be in developer org......except some standard features of enterprise edition like licenses......How to do?????
I have two objects (  ObjectA__c and ObjectB__c) and i have some record for each object .Those records should be displayed in single VF page .once if i click the record name(A) it should redirect to the record (A) details page
Hii Guys,
i have a object called medication.In that i have a field  Next visit (date type) should be greater than the created date +30 days after.What exactly i want is if  i choose a date with in 30days of created date it should throw an error.
my validation rule is  Next_Visit__c  =  CreatedDate  + 30 ...
can you help me regarding this issue
I have a two ojects called Patients and Doctors .In that i have field called DOB(date type ).it should send email of birthday wishes to all the records in patients and doctors AUTOMATICALLY on their Birthday
I have field called DOB (date type).I have created a validation rule that Date Of Birth  should not be equal to today  === (DOB__c <> TODAY())
 But its not working
I have patient and appointment  as an object  in  Hospital management system. if the appointment has been created it should send an email that your appoinment has been confirmed
Hi,
Is developer console option is visible for a user if the user profile is system administrator only. Then how to run Visualforce page if the user profile is other than system administrator?
i have seen suggestions in forums on  login page customization and everybody says goto mydomain and edit Authentication Configuration and  update logo, right-side content etc. but my requirement is can we shift username and password to rightside and image to left side and add some more graphics to my login page. is this possible?
HI
I have uploaded images zip file to document and i want display them on lightning component. Later I will add this component to managed package so this should work in all orgs. I have already tried by storing in static resources. They are not displayed in mail sent from salesforce. please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Need tomerge the accounts and findout the duplicatea and eliminate them?
Hi
I am New to salesforce 
Please tell me  how to use Translation Workbench  i.e
After "Translate" (here i am change picklist values and save )User-added image
after this step what is my next step and how can i reach  end of this topic 
and also explain Import and Export

Thank You. 

I am logged in user as org ? the limit is daily 15 records?, i want to create 16 th record the system throws an error, how to solve that error? if  i want to create  16 th record how?
if there is duplicate records in object?how to delete that duplicates with same name?
New TP created.  Started in lightning mode instead of classic.  Went to setup to disable lightning - no controls, buttons or texts on lightning setup page, can't disable lightning.  No "Getting Started" menu when logging in to TP.

I'm having issues with adding a Menu Item to the Navigation Menu within Community Builder.

User-added image
User-added image

This is what I want: Add a menu item called "My Profile" and have it go directly to the User Profile page.
What's happening: The URL for My Profile requires one or more parameters. Please replace each parameter with the appropriate value.

Name: My Profile

Type: Community Page
Page: User Profile
URL: /profile/:recordId

Dear All,
I need to create a validation rule as per below criteria,
User-added image
The Premium adjtment % , is depends upon two above fields, the caalculation is " Adjustment Tech Premium - Technical premium / Technical Premium". The formula has not been created in SF and its coming from a different system. What i need is, that
If , Premium adjustment % is > 5 % ( only UW 2 group of users can able to modify the record and save it)
Premium adjustment % is > 10 % ( only UW 5 group of users can able to modify the record and save it)
Premium adjustment % is > 20% ( only UW 6 group of users can able to modify the record and save it)
Premium adjustment % is > 30 % ( only UW 7 group of users can able to modify the record and save it)

Can anybody plz suggest, how i can able to make this validation formula, with creating the specific group and adding it to the formula. Each group may have 2 4 spcific users. Thanks

Hi All,

I have a requirement to add my cases component on home page layout.

How can i go about it without creating a complete visualforce page ?

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.