• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I recieved the below error on my Process Builder Challenge.  Is there a fix for the reference error id: TAEKROHI?  I added a Google lInk to the layout page, but the issue still persists.

Message below:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: TAEKROHI
 I am having issues validating the answer.  I used the formula from the help area, and the trail says that the answer is incorrect.  See my answer below.  Anus assitance is appreciated.

CASE(
  MOD( date - DATE( 1900, 1, 8 ), 7 ),
  0, "Monday",
  1, "Tuesday",
  2, "Wednesday",
  3, "Thursday",
  4, "Friday",
  5, "Saturday", 
  "Sunday"
)
I am having issue completing the Trailhead Service Email Template. I cannot get the Contact Fields and Select Fields Name to populate.  I save the First Name and Copy Mege Field Value, but the challenge continues to say that there is an error.  All suggestions are appreciated.

The Trailhead Service Email Template does not appear to be using the Contact First Name field.
I have an issue with creating a guest admin.  I am not able to create a guest admin, based on the fact that both of my licenses seem to be taken up.  How can I disable one of the licenses and create a guest admin role to inactivate?   am not able to creata the role that mirrors teh System Admin role.  Thanks

An inactive user with 'guestadmin' in the username was not found. Make sure that the user is inactive and that the Username includes the 'guestadmin' string
I am having issue completing the Trailhead Service Email Template. I cannot get the Contact Fields and Select Fields Name to populate.  I save the First Name and Copy Mege Field Value, but the challenge continues to say that there is an error.  All suggestions are appreciated.

The Trailhead Service Email Template does not appear to be using the Contact First Name field.
 I am having issues validating the answer.  I used the formula from the help area, and the trail says that the answer is incorrect.  See my answer below.  Anus assitance is appreciated.

CASE(
  MOD( date - DATE( 1900, 1, 8 ), 7 ),
  0, "Monday",
  1, "Tuesday",
  2, "Wednesday",
  3, "Thursday",
  4, "Friday",
  5, "Saturday", 
  "Sunday"
)