• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can somebody please help me out here how to measure based on the sum of # instead of a count of rows or sum of the amount because on my case # is not appearing on the creating lens window Thanks in advance. PFB more details.

User-added image
In the Analyze Your Data Over Time module  where it says:

In the default exploration state, as you remember from the previous unit, the query is aggregating on count of rows with no grouping and no filtering. Start a new exploration by going back to the My DTC Sales app and opening the DTC Opportunity dataset. You’re interested in the number of tablets involved, so complete the following steps.
Click Count of Rows to change the measure.
Select Sum in the aggregation functions list.
Select # (number sign) for the measure to see the number of products in your closed opportunities

If I select Sum the only option is amout. Is the trailhead dataset in sync with the directions?
In 'Analyze Your Data Over Time' in the Wave Desktop Exploration module, it says to Measure the sum of quantity (#) by chaning the Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of #. However, the # field does not exist so I cannot change it to this. Any help?

The Wave org was obtained through developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de