• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We recently enabled Shield Platform Encryption against our production environment. However, I wrote a trigger that will defintely choke on the limitations placed against Shield:
     List<Contact> contact = [SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE Email = :emailid];

I am not a developer and only dabble in triggers, so I don't understand the documented example on usung the FIND statement as a viable workaround for this issue. Can someone either direct me or offer an example to help me transform this line of code? Thank you!
Hello.  I am attempting to uninstall a package with Apex classes.  

However, I get the message  "[Class name] is in use by a queued or in progress Apex Batch or Sharing Recalculation and cannot be deleted."  for many of the Apex classes in the package.

We dont have any in-progress or queued Apex jobs so I dont know where to turn now. 

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,  Bill
I am having an issue with one a flow process. It keeps giving me  the following error. The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_old.AccountId because it hasn't been set or assigned.
User-added image

User-added image
  • October 17, 2016
Showig error " Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist" I checked many time Phone_Plan__x already exist.
I have done step by step all the points in trail head but when I run the flow 
I only get this message on page.
Hi,

I just created a visual workflow and tried to activate but couldn't get the "Activate" button anywhere.
Could some one please guide me.

Thank YouActivate button missing in Visual Workflow
I have a custom object(ShipTo__c) that has a field (customer_code__c) that holds a value that is common to the account object. When I insert the Ship To record, I would like to use an Apex trigger to get the account id based on the (SELECT id from Account WHERE customer_code__c = XXXX) then populate that value on the custom object to link it to the account object. Am I over-thinking this and should I be joining the tables differently other than trying to SFDC ID's?

trigger SetAccountField on ShipTo__c (before insert, before update) {
    for (ShipTo__c shipto : Trigger.new) {
        String accid = shipto.Customer_Code__c;
        List<Account> account = [SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE Customer_Code__c = :accid];
        shipto.Account__c = account.get(0).Id;
    }
}