• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to send an email message using a template to all contacts related to an account when a certain event happens in the account. For this I have created a trigger. The issue is with my "mail.setTargetObjectIds(lstIds)" statement. I recieve the following error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setTargetObjectIds(List<Id>) from the type Messaging.SingleEmailMessage.

The variable lstlds is a list of ids I got by quering all related contacts of the account.What could the error be? Can't I us a list on the setTargetObjectIds function?
I'm having an issue with a test class and I think the error is that it's not inserting some setup objects that are required. How can I make sure that the objects are inserted? Is there a method like System.Assert to achieve this?
I'm working on a relatively complex apex class but can't seem to get the code coverage right. Is there a platform to develop apex than can show me what lines are covered and which aren't?
I'm really scratching my head here. I have this one user that for some reason doesn't seem to have the same page layout as other users with the same record type and profile. the only difference seems to be the lists that are visible to him. Specifically the contacts list. all the rest is the same. I've already checked the profile permissions and it has all permissions related to the contacts object but this is no surprise since there are other users with the same profile operating correctly. What am I missing here? Besides profile permissions where could the wrong setting be so that this one user can't see related contacts?
Is it possible to assign the owner of a created object to a role using process builder? I know it can be done with workflow but haven't found a way with process builder. 
I wan't to show different task page layouts for a single user depending on  the opportunity stage. Our sales process is automated through tasks needing different inputs during different stages in the process. I wan't to show only the required fields for each stage so there is less probability for the sales rep to get lost. What is the best method to do this?
What is the default account to which cases that do not find a match in the contacts email field are assigned to? Or are they not assigned to any account? 
I am trying to create a recurrent series of tasks with process builder. The idea is that after an implementatión process is finished that is a series of automated tasks for our customer service team a checkbox in the account object is checked triggering a series of recurrent tasks for the duration of the contract which is specified in a field in the account. Some tasks need to be created on monday and have as due date the friday from that week. How can I create this? Would it be easier to do with apex?
I have a custom button on the opportunity object that generates a visualforce page. This Visualforce page is populated with the information in the opportunity record fields. I created a validation for the button to make sure that some fields are populated in order to execute the visualforce page. The problem is that with this validation the visualforce page is no longer pulling information from the opportunity record so I end up only with the skeleton of the page but no content. 

The code is as follows 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js")}

if({!ISBLANK(Opportunity.Fecha_inicio_contrato__c)}){
alert("No todos los campos necesarios para la ODC están llenos");
}
else{
window.open('/apex/Quote');
}

Is there any way to have a validation on a custom button but still make it possible for it to pull information from the record?
I want to create a filter logic that is only true if the date is the 15th of any month. How can I achieve this?
<apex:repeat value="{!Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems}" var="line">
{!CASE(line.PricebookEntry.Name,
"Comision Adgorithms",<apex:variable value="{!line.TotalPrice}" var="comiadgo"/>

,"")}

</apex:repeat>
I have  the above piece of code but it give me the following error: 
Error: Syntax error. Found '<'

Is there anything wrong with my syntax or am I doing something that salesforce doesn't allow?
I'm creating a visualforce page that renders as a PDF which uses various Case functions with only text outputs. I want the output to look organized and clean and for that I want to add line breaks inside that output.

Here's a snip of my code. I want a line brake after every sentence but when it renders it shows as a long paragraph without any breaks. Is there any way to do this?
          <tr>
             <td align="center">{!line.PricebookEntry.Name}</td>
             <td><br/>
            "Tracx", "Acceso a una cuenta de Tracx. 
Set-up personalizado. 
Actividades ilimitadas.
Usuarios ilimitados.
Reportes descargables ilimitados.
Alertas ilimitadas.
Optimización de actividades.
Personalización de diccionarios.
Creación de usuarios con restricciones en base a solicitud del cliente.
Account Manager designado. 
Capacitación para el equipo que utilizará la herramienta.
Feedback e insights de valor.
Atención vía email, whatsapp y teléfono.",
            "TurboAds", "Acceso a una cuenta básica de Turbo
1 usuario.
Atención vía email, whatsapp y teléfono.
",
            "Shareablee", "Acceso a una cuenta básica de Shareablee de tu industria.
            "")}
         <br/><br/>   </td> 
             <td><apex:OutputField value="{!line.TotalPrice}"/></td>
          </tr>

I'm creating several visualforce pages that render as a PDF being different types of contracts and such. I'd like to generate all of the contracts which have different visualforce pages with a single custom button click. Is anyway to assign more than one visualforce page to a single button?
I'm relatively new to visualforce and I'm trying to display the primary contact information in a visualforce page that is created by a button in the opportunities object. For that I have a custom field in the opportunities page layout which I want to auto populate with the primary contact for the opportunity.  What would the best method for obtaining the primary contact information from contact roles? Is there a way for the field to auto populate when the opportunity is created?
What is the default account to which cases that do not find a match in the contacts email field are assigned to? Or are they not assigned to any account? 
I'm really scratching my head here. I have this one user that for some reason doesn't seem to have the same page layout as other users with the same record type and profile. the only difference seems to be the lists that are visible to him. Specifically the contacts list. all the rest is the same. I've already checked the profile permissions and it has all permissions related to the contacts object but this is no surprise since there are other users with the same profile operating correctly. What am I missing here? Besides profile permissions where could the wrong setting be so that this one user can't see related contacts?
I wan't to show different task page layouts for a single user depending on  the opportunity stage. Our sales process is automated through tasks needing different inputs during different stages in the process. I wan't to show only the required fields for each stage so there is less probability for the sales rep to get lost. What is the best method to do this?
"Comision Adgorithms",<apex:variable value="{!line.TotalPrice}" var="comiadgo"/>

,"")}

I have  the above piece of code but it give me the following error: 
Error: Syntax error. Found '<'

Is there anything wrong with my syntax or am I doing something that salesforce doesn't allow?
I'm creating a visualforce page that renders as a PDF which uses various Case functions with only text outputs. I want the output to look organized and clean and for that I want to add line breaks inside that output.

Here's a snip of my code. I want a line brake after every sentence but when it renders it shows as a long paragraph without any breaks. Is there any way to do this?
          <tr>
             <td align="center">{!line.PricebookEntry.Name}</td>
             <td><br/>
            "Tracx", "Acceso a una cuenta de Tracx. 
Set-up personalizado. 
Actividades ilimitadas.
Usuarios ilimitados.
Reportes descargables ilimitados.
Alertas ilimitadas.
Optimización de actividades.
Personalización de diccionarios.
Creación de usuarios con restricciones en base a solicitud del cliente.
            "TurboAds", "Acceso a una cuenta básica de Turbo
1 usuario.
Atención vía email, whatsapp y teléfono.
",
            "Shareablee", "Acceso a una cuenta básica de Shareablee de tu industria.
            "")}
         <br/><br/>   </td> 
             <td><apex:OutputField value="{!line.TotalPrice}"/></td>
          </tr>