• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got an error from last challange in "Developer Console Basics":

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the contact's name in the debug log. Be sure to run a query for your record, and to write your contact's name to the debug log using the System.debug() method."

But I'm sure that debog log include the correct lastname, first name as requested and use SOSL.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

I've got an error from last challange in "Developer Console Basics":

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the contact's name in the debug log. Be sure to run a query for your record, and to write your contact's name to the debug log using the System.debug() method."

But I'm sure that debog log include the correct lastname, first name as requested and use SOSL.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Hello, I'm using salesforce cli to run basically "sfdx force:source:retrieve -m Profile:Admin", which I know technically sfdx is not that much compatible with profiles but, on a sandbox on a project, I got the object permissions and all that, but running that command on other sandboxes and my developer org brings only the user permissions, is that related to some org config or something? I'd love to know because I kinda like to use sfdx source for all I can.

Thanks in advance, hope someone can help me out on this

Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.
I created the class - which works when testing it through Debug > Open Execute Anonymous Window , but when verifying this step I get this error:

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Either the plain text body or html body must be supplied.: [] 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.