• CEO/CTO
  • Full Stack Jacksonville

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working on the Quick Start: Lightning App Builder project and I'm on the Add More Components. When I click the button to verify the step I get teh following error:

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Field Sales App' Lightning App was not found. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

I have successfully completed the previous steps and verified them. The 'Field Service App' exists and it even shows up in Salesforece1 on my mobile device. Any ideas on why it wont verify or how I can correct this so that I can proceed?

Thanks.
Does anyone have eBook of Advanced apex programming by Dan Appleman?
Please share!
Thanks in Advance!
I'm working on the Quick Start: Lightning App Builder project and I'm on the Add More Components. When I click the button to verify the step I get teh following error:

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Field Sales App' Lightning App was not found. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

I have successfully completed the previous steps and verified them. The 'Field Service App' exists and it even shows up in Salesforece1 on my mobile device. Any ideas on why it wont verify or how I can correct this so that I can proceed?

Thanks.
I'm about to launch a massive Salesforce training plan for our company using Trailhead, and I was hoping to be able to purchase the physical badges, pins, stickers, mascots, or anything else Trailhead related that I can give out to our staff. There were a number of great items in the Dev zone at Dreamforce, but I only grabbed a couple of each.

Is there a store or process to order Trailhead items?