• Salesforce Consultant
  • ECCO

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on a requirement where I have field LeadState__c (Picklist )and if that is set to Reject then the LeadRejReason__c (PickList) should be picked form the values and RejComments__c (Text) should be added

As of now I have Reason but how do I add the comments to it? so that the user adds the comments 

Thanks
Hi All,

I currently have a list of 50 people who work as drivers within my company. We see a high turnover in this area and i am often changing the list,

This list is held against the following Objects - Lead, Opportunity, Case

at the moment every time a driver starts or leaves i have to update 3 lists - is there a way to have 1 list that is a master and populates the 3 others?
I have a Visualforce page with Notes and Attachments related list section added in it through this: <apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments" id="NotesAndAttachments"/>

When I run the page in Lightning and click on New Note button, it opens up a Lightning Create Note popup with this error message - (You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.)  In Classic however, this opens up the standard Note Edit page fine.  

Furthermore, when I click on the Attach File button, it opens up the Attach File page in a new window in SF Classic.  Action can be performed on the new window but the parent window will not get refreshed.

Has anyone encountered these issues in Lightning?  Is there a workaround to this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've tried everything and clearly there's something I'm doing wrong! Here's the formula I cam up with:

3.14159 * radius__c^2 * height__c

This is the error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Cylinder_Volume__c' formula field did not return the correct value for a input values of Height of 10 and a Radius of 10. The expected value from the Cylinder_Volume__c formula was 3142.

Please help if you can.