• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have created a visualforce page with Lightning Design System. I have added various fields like input, picklist, radio buttons etc. I got the look and feel of LDS in both classic and Lightning mode using below code. 
<div class="slds-form-element">
    <label class="slds-form-element__label" for="text-input-01">Input Label</label>
    <div class="slds-form-element__control">
      <input id="text-input-01" class="slds-input" type="text" placeholder="Placeholder Text" />
    </div>
  </div>

Now I am trying to code such that it works fine in classic and Lightning mode. I need to bind the LDS fields with some object fields as we do in classic mode. 
<apex:inputField value="{!obj.fieldApiName__c}">

I am not seeing any document/help from salesforce to proceed on this. Any help on this will be highly appreciable.
Thanks,
Hi, I have created a visualforce page with Lightning Design System. I have added various fields like input, picklist, radio buttons etc. I got the look and feel of LDS in both classic and Lightning mode using below code. 
<div class="slds-form-element">
    <label class="slds-form-element__label" for="text-input-01">Input Label</label>
    <div class="slds-form-element__control">
      <input id="text-input-01" class="slds-input" type="text" placeholder="Placeholder Text" />
    </div>
  </div>

Now I am trying to code such that it works fine in classic and Lightning mode. I need to bind the LDS fields with some object fields as we do in classic mode. 
<apex:inputField value="{!obj.fieldApiName__c}">

I am not seeing any document/help from salesforce to proceed on this. Any help on this will be highly appreciable.
Thanks,