Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I have a below list: 

List<Sobject> sObj =
Sobject: (Test_Lead_Sources__c:{Id=null, OwnerId=005d0000003vn6BAAQ, IsDeleted=false, Name=test, CreatedDate=null, CreatedById=null, LastModifiedDate=null, LastModifiedById=null, SystemModstamp=null, LastViewedDate=null, LastReferencedDate=null, Primary_Source__c=test, Active__c=false})

It can have any number of records here. 

Plus this can have any custom SObject. 

I want to get the name of Custom Object here which is Test_Lead_Sources__c and list of all the records in it. 

How do I convert this list to map in such a way that I can get name of SObject? Or what is the other possible way? 

Hi everyone,

I created the very first screen flow that launches from an object-specific button on Opportunity (a standard object). I realized that the button shows on the page w my login (I’m on the standard system admin profile), but I don’t see it when I log in as other users (I tried 2 other profiles).
  • We use the same page layout and same lightning page across these profiles. 
  • We have the same access level to the record type (I confirmed from the profile pages. Also, I can open the same sample opportunity as myself or other users under different profiles).
  • I confirmed that all the fields updated in the Assignment node in the Flow are editable by these users too.
What else am I missing?
How to Fetch product releted Entitlement Process . Let say I have one Entitlement process called 'Premium support ' . I added it to product via Entitlement template . so i need to fetch it . any one have idea , i need product id  and Entitlement process Id .

Thank you

I have used LEFT operator to get the first 1 from a number and remove it, for eg:

String number = '1111123456789';
number.LEFT(1) == '1'
String newNum = number.SUBSTRING(1);

Now i need to eliminate all the '1' that are present from the starting, so my output number would come as 23456789 and it would remove all the 1's present from first,in the example String number.

please help me

map<integer,string> amap = new map<integer,string>();
        amap.put(1,'abc');
        amap.put(2,'bcd');

map<integer,string> amap1 = new map<integer,string>();
        amap1.put(1,'abc');
        amap1.put(2,'bcd');
        amap1.put(3,'cde'); // i need to add this 3,4 to amap2
        amap1.put(4,'def');
   map<integer,string> amap2 = new map<integer,string>();

for(integer setid:amap){
    if(!amap1.containskey(setid)){

}
    }
   system.debug(setid);
Hi, 

I have a below list: 

List<Sobject> sObj =
Sobject: (Test_Lead_Sources__c:{Id=null, OwnerId=005d0000003vn6BAAQ, IsDeleted=false, Name=test, CreatedDate=null, CreatedById=null, LastModifiedDate=null, LastModifiedById=null, SystemModstamp=null, LastViewedDate=null, LastReferencedDate=null, Primary_Source__c=test, Active__c=false})

It can have any number of records here. 

Plus this can have any custom SObject. 

I want to get the name of Custom Object here which is Test_Lead_Sources__c and list of all the records in it. 

How do I convert this list to map in such a way that I can get name of SObject? Or what is the other possible way?