• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking for the best way of looping through all of the accounts in our salesforce instance.

Where no contact is associated with that account, I would like to create a contact, pulling specific information from the account to populate the fields of the contact.

Could someone point me in the right direction.
I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as I have been unable to find a resolution from Googling.

I have a visual force page which is essentially an advanced calendar. I create a JSON object from data within SF then using JS I parse the JSON and then dynamically create the HTML markup which make up the visual elements of the page. I am not using any standard SF components for the display, i.e. no label/checkboxes/text boxes etc..

When I drag and drop one of the elements on the page I would like to send an ajax request off to SF and have a record updated, SF should then report back to me whether the update was successful or not (ideally with a JSON response).

Is this possible in SF and if so can someone either point me in the direction of a support article or an example?

Many Thanks

Greg
Hi All,

I'm totally new to Salesforce so I apologise if this has been asked before.

I'm currently creating a visual force page that will display a list of tasks that one of out teams have outstanding, it works in a very similar way to https://teamweek.com/ - Creating the page is not a problem as I can query the database, obtain the relevant details and build the page. What I would like to happen is if someone drags a task to another date then the task details are updated in the database. Do I need to create another VF page which solely deals with the Ajax requests, or is there a better way of achieving this within salesforce?

Many Thanks

Greg
I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as I have been unable to find a resolution from Googling.

I have a visual force page which is essentially an advanced calendar. I create a JSON object from data within SF then using JS I parse the JSON and then dynamically create the HTML markup which make up the visual elements of the page. I am not using any standard SF components for the display, i.e. no label/checkboxes/text boxes etc..

When I drag and drop one of the elements on the page I would like to send an ajax request off to SF and have a record updated, SF should then report back to me whether the update was successful or not (ideally with a JSON response).

Is this possible in SF and if so can someone either point me in the direction of a support article or an example?

Many Thanks

Greg