Login Hours
Login IP Ranges
Service Providers
Session Settings
Password Policies
Default Experience

Thanks

Ravi

My requirement is to display the product description field in "Edit Selected Quote Line Items" page which opens after you go to Quote object-->Related List Tab-->Quote Line Items List-->Add Product-->Select a Product-->Click next.

Regards

ravi

I have 2 objects Contact (Standard Object) and Task (Custom Object). Contact has a lookup from Program Object.

1. I would assign a program to a contact as lookup

2. When a contact is trying a create a task, he/she should be able to create a task under the program he/she belongs to (as the program is assigned to a contact object).

3. if the contact is trying to create a task with respect to any other program it should through the contact an error as he don't have a prvilege to create a task for that program.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
Ravi

Hi All,

I do have 2 record types on a standard object, based on each record type I want to generate an auto number.

Example: 

1. ABC Recordtype - Auto Number should be A2023001

2. XYZ Recordtype - Auto Number should be as Z23001

Thanks & Regards

I want to generate an auto number for the existing contacts. Example as below

1. I do have 5 contacts (A, B, C, D and E) in prod, I want to have an auto number (generate the auto number). I have my format as R001. I want the auto number for A as R001, B as R003, C as 002, D as R005 and E as R004. How can I achieve this?

2. I want to have a record type AUTO NUMBER, once I complete the above scenario if I want to create a new contact (where I have a record type) based on the record type my new contact should have the auto number as R006 (as 5 has been completed for the existing contacts).

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

User-added image

How can i remove the EDIT, Delete and Change Owner options on the record of a custom object.

Regards
Ravi

I do have Date/Time DataType for Start Date and End Date

Start Date and End Date every time should be EQUAL and both can't be on future dates. But can be on previous dates.

The issue is Start Date is TODAY, but the End Date is taking the value as the Previous Date, which shouldn't happen.

FINAL OUTPUT needed, START DATE and END DATE should be the SAME every time. If we have the record for the same date, we shouldn't allow duplicate data record.

Regards Ravi

AND(
    NOT(ISNEW()),
    ISBLANK(Id),
    NOT(ISBLANK(Start_Date_Time__c)),
    NOT(ISBLANK(End_Date_Time__c)),
    Start_Date_Time__c >= DATEVALUE(NOW()),
    End_Date_Time__c >= Start_Date_Time__c,
    NOT(
        AND(
            Start_Date_Time__c >= DATETIMEVALUE(FLOOR(TEXT(Start_Date_Time__c))),
            End_Date_Time__c < DATETIMEVALUE(FLOOR(TEXT(End_Date_Time__c))) + 1
        )
    )
)

I do have Date/Time DataTypefor Start Date and End Date

Start Date and End Date every time should be EQUAL and both can't be in future dates. But can be in previous dates.

Issue is Start Date is TODAY, but End Date is taking the value as Previous Date, which shouldn't happen.

FINAL OUTPUT needed, START DATE and END DATE should be the SAME every time. If we have the record for the same date, we shouldn't allow duplicate date record.

Your hep would be really apprciated.

Regards
Ravi

I do have 2 fields Start Date (DateType: Date/Time) and End Date ((DateType: Date/Time) and Total Hours (Formula Field)

Example: When I select as
Start Date 26/02 11.30 AM IST and
End Date 26/02 10.30 PM IST   
Total Hours: 10 hours

Issue: I am using the below formula, your help would be really appreciated

ROUND( 8 * (
( 5 * FLOOR( ( DATEVALUE( End_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1900, 1, 8) ) / 7) +
MIN(5,
MOD( DATEVALUE( End_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1900, 1, 8), 7) +
MIN( 1, 24 / 8 * ( MOD( End_Date_Time__c - DATETIMEVALUE( '1900-01-08 16:00:00' ), 1 ) ) )
)
)
-
( 5 * FLOOR( ( DATEVALUE( Start_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1900, 1, 8) ) / 7) +
MIN( 5,
MOD( DATEVALUE( Start_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1996, 1, 1), 7 ) +
MIN( 1, 24 / 8 * ( MOD( Start_Date_Time__c - DATETIMEVALUE( '1900-01-08 16:00:00' ), 1) ) )
)
)
),
0 )
Regards
Ravi

Hi All,

I have a picklist with values as X, Y and Z and 3 text fields

Scenario : I have selected picklist value as X and entered the values in the 3 text fields and successfully able to save the record.

Requirement : Whenever i change the picklist from the exisitng value all the text fields should be cleared. (referring to the above saved record where i selected X as value from picklist and asaved teh record, now i come back to same record and change the picklist value to Y, now all the 3 text fields should be cleared.

Regards

Ravi

Hi All,

I have picklist1 (values as x, y and z) and picklist2 (x1, x2, x3, y1, y2 and z1). Picklist2 is dependent picklist on picklist1.

Example: If i am selecting x from picklist1 for the first time and saving the record, i amd continuing with the selection. After completing my selections the records are displayed as below

x - x1
x - x2
x - x3
y - y1
z - z1

My query is referring to the above case there are 3 x, how can get the count based on this. i need the output as below

x - 3
y - 1
z - 1

Youe help would be really appriciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

How can i know (using query) a Permission Set is not assigned to any user in the ORG

Regards
Ravi

I am using the Salesforce Dynamic Related Lists. Can anyone help me as in below . How can i emove the highlighted once on the Dynamic Related Lists. 

User-added image

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

I don't want to provide a user sys admin and he is a tableau user. 

Can i give him Standard User and add permission set. To achive this what all i need any specific permission set which Salesforce already provides with respect to use Tableau. You help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

Have Account and Retail Store where Account is in Private and Retail Store is Controlled by Parent Account.

The account is set to Read Only in sharing Settings and only Account Owners can their respective accounts (this is GOOD). Account Owners are not able to see the Retail Stores (Retail Store is Child of Account). Your Help would be really approciated.

Regards
Ravi.

Hi All,

I am trying to run an ​​​​​​ anonymous code as below in a string 
String XMLIn = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?><Query xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsd:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="businesobject.XSD"><Key>   <SalesOrder>H000055421</SalesOrder>   <Invoice></Invoice></Key><Option>    <IncludeStockedLines>Y</IncludeStockedLines><XslStylesheet/></Option></Query>';
instead of passing the SalesOrder ID <SalesOrder>H000055421</SalesOrder>, if i want to pass the dynamic value (like <![CDATA[]]>), so that i can fetch all the salesorder records from other system to salesforce. Please suggest and your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
​​​​​​​Ravi

I am having the as field as Text (Encrypted) Data Type and its displayed in the UI as XXX-XX-8369, but I want the display in the UI as XX-XXX8369. Need help on this.

Thanks 
Ravi
User-added image

I am unable to see the custom buttons to display on the related list, your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
Ravi

Hi,

I do have a custom object with RecordType and the same object has files attached to it like JPEG, CSS, etc. 

The issue I  am facing is, how can I export the RecordType and Files associated to it in JSON file and import the same to other ORG with no issues. Your help would be really appreciated.

Ravi

I do have a Custom Object with data when I open one record of the Custom Object referring to the below screenshot. How can write a SOQL so that I get the names of the HTML and Image file from the files which are part of the configuration data. Your help is really appreciated.

User-added image

I am working on the Visual Studio Code IDE with Salesforce DX. 

1. Successfully created a package sfdx force:source:convert --outputdir mdapi_output_dir --packagename managed_pkg_name

2. Now I am trying to deploy in the needed ORG with this command
sfdx force:mdapi:deploy --deploydir mdapi_output_dir --targetusername me@example.com

getting the below errors

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a NetworkBranding component. remove 
components of NetworkBranding type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a Network component. Remove
components of Network type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a SiteDotCom component. Remove
components of SiteDotCom type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a CustomSite component. Remove
components of CustomSite type from the package.

But I want to deploy my package along with NetworkBranding, Network,  SiteDotCom, and CustomSite.

Hi,

I do have a concern. How can we find the exact APEX Test Class for the respective APEX Ext Class and APEX Trigger.

Example: Someone in the org has written a APEX Trigger and now i need to change the code, i dodn't even know that whether that Trigger has a Test Class or not. How can i find the Test Class for the respective Trigger in the ORG. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi.

System.QueryException: List has more than 1 row for assignment to SObject
Class.AccountSearchUI.<init>: line 13, column 1

My VF Page

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="AccountSearchUI">
<head>
<title>Account Search UI</title>
<style type="text/css"> </style>
</head>

<body>
<table width="99%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <tr>
        <td height="5" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"></td>
      </tr>
    <tr>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top">
        <table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" class="tablemain">
            <tr><td height="1"></td></tr>
            <tr><td height="50" class="headingmain">&nbsp;Account Search UI</td></tr>
            <tr>
                <td align="center">
                  <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" class="tablemain">
                    <tr>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Group Org Acc</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Vertical</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Account Name</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Type</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Owner Last Name</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Client Rank</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Account Plan</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">Last Modified</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">View Latest PDF</td>
                      <td width="10%" height="23" class="headingsub1">PDF Upload Date</td>
                    </tr>
                    <apex:repeat value="{!accPList}" var="cp">
                    <tr>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Group_Org__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Vertical__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Name}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Type}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Client_Rank__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Group_Org__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Vertical__c}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Name}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Type}"/></td>
                        <td height="23" class="headingsub1"><apex:outputField value="{!cp.Client_Rank__c}"/></td>
                    </tr>
                    </apex:repeat>
          </table>
        </td>

</tr>
    </table></td>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top"></td>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" valign="top"></td>
  </tr>

<tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">&nbsp;</td>
  </tr>

</table>

</body>

</apex:page>

APEX Class
public with sharing class AccountSearchUI{    

public ApexPages.StandardController stdController {get; set;}
    public Account acc {get; set;}
    public Account accPList {get; set;}

public String accountName ='';
    public AccountSearchUI(ApexPages.StandardController stdController){
    this.stdController = stdController;

accPList = [select Group_Org__c, Vertical__c, Name, Type, Client_Rank__c from Account where Top_25_Client__c = true and Client_Rank__c < 26 order by Client_Rank__c ASC limit 5];
    }
}
Can anyone help with the issue.

User-added image

I am trying to update these numbers (sorting). If i see the repeated number it should give me an error only when i click the update button. Please find my APEX Code as below

public PageReference UpdateAction(){
        Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();
        try{
            if (strType=='AP'){
            List<Company_Priorities__c> actPList = [select Field1__c, Name from Company_Priorities__c];
            integer i = 0; 
            integer j = 0;
            integer k = 0;
            for(i = 0; j< actPList.length–1; j ++);
               {
                    for(k=(i+1); j< actPList.length; j ++)
                    {
                       if(actPList[i].number == actPList[j].number)
                        {
                            Raise Error
                            Break;
                        }
                    }
                }
                update actPList;
I am getting error. Can anyone help.

I want to generate an auto number for the existing contacts. Example as below

1. I do have 5 contacts (A, B, C, D and E) in prod, I want to have an auto number (generate the auto number). I have my format as R001. I want the auto number for A as R001, B as R003, C as 002, D as R005 and E as R004. How can I achieve this?

2. I want to have a record type AUTO NUMBER, once I complete the above scenario if I want to create a new contact (where I have a record type) based on the record type my new contact should have the auto number as R006 (as 5 has been completed for the existing contacts).

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

User-added image

How can i remove the EDIT, Delete and Change Owner options on the record of a custom object.

Regards
Ravi

I do have Date/Time DataType for Start Date and End Date

Start Date and End Date every time should be EQUAL and both can't be on future dates. But can be on previous dates.

The issue is Start Date is TODAY, but the End Date is taking the value as the Previous Date, which shouldn't happen.

FINAL OUTPUT needed, START DATE and END DATE should be the SAME every time. If we have the record for the same date, we shouldn't allow duplicate data record.

Regards Ravi

AND(
    NOT(ISNEW()),
    ISBLANK(Id),
    NOT(ISBLANK(Start_Date_Time__c)),
    NOT(ISBLANK(End_Date_Time__c)),
    Start_Date_Time__c >= DATEVALUE(NOW()),
    End_Date_Time__c >= Start_Date_Time__c,
    NOT(
        AND(
            Start_Date_Time__c >= DATETIMEVALUE(FLOOR(TEXT(Start_Date_Time__c))),
            End_Date_Time__c < DATETIMEVALUE(FLOOR(TEXT(End_Date_Time__c))) + 1
        )
    )
)

I do have Date/Time DataTypefor Start Date and End Date

Start Date and End Date every time should be EQUAL and both can't be in future dates. But can be in previous dates.

Issue is Start Date is TODAY, but End Date is taking the value as Previous Date, which shouldn't happen.

FINAL OUTPUT needed, START DATE and END DATE should be the SAME every time. If we have the record for the same date, we shouldn't allow duplicate date record.

Your hep would be really apprciated.

Regards
Ravi

I do have 2 fields Start Date (DateType: Date/Time) and End Date ((DateType: Date/Time) and Total Hours (Formula Field)

Example: When I select as
Start Date 26/02 11.30 AM IST and
End Date 26/02 10.30 PM IST   
Total Hours: 10 hours

Issue: I am using the below formula, your help would be really appreciated

ROUND( 8 * (
( 5 * FLOOR( ( DATEVALUE( End_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1900, 1, 8) ) / 7) +
MIN(5,
MOD( DATEVALUE( End_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1900, 1, 8), 7) +
MIN( 1, 24 / 8 * ( MOD( End_Date_Time__c - DATETIMEVALUE( '1900-01-08 16:00:00' ), 1 ) ) )
)
)
-
( 5 * FLOOR( ( DATEVALUE( Start_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1900, 1, 8) ) / 7) +
MIN( 5,
MOD( DATEVALUE( Start_Date_Time__c ) - DATE( 1996, 1, 1), 7 ) +
MIN( 1, 24 / 8 * ( MOD( Start_Date_Time__c - DATETIMEVALUE( '1900-01-08 16:00:00' ), 1) ) )
)
)
),
0 )
Regards
Ravi

How can i know (using query) a Permission Set is not assigned to any user in the ORG

Regards
Ravi
I am having the as field as Text (Encrypted) Data Type and its displayed in the UI as XXX-XX-8369, but I want the display in the UI as XX-XXX8369. Need help on this.

Thanks 
Ravi
User-added image

I am unable to see the custom buttons to display on the related list, your help would be really appreciated.

Regards
Ravi

Hi,

I do have a custom object with RecordType and the same object has files attached to it like JPEG, CSS, etc. 

The issue I  am facing is, how can I export the RecordType and Files associated to it in JSON file and import the same to other ORG with no issues. Your help would be really appreciated.

Ravi

I do have a Custom Object with data when I open one record of the Custom Object referring to the below screenshot. How can write a SOQL so that I get the names of the HTML and Image file from the files which are part of the configuration data. Your help is really appreciated.

User-added image

How can I create a COMMUNITY Folder in FILES using JSON and upload all the needed images etc. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi

1. I have a Custom Object and do have 5 record type's on the object.

2. I can add a record to the custom object manually.

MY QUESTION : At present I don't have any DATA in the object, the object is completely EMPTY. How can I query to see RECORDTYPEID's of the 5 record types of the object?

SELECT Id, RecordTypeId FROM CustomObjectName

But I would get an empty list.

Please suggest, your help is really helpful and appreciated.

Regards
Venkata

I am using lightning-spinner and normally we get the DOT as spinner. 

But my requirement is, i need to have my TEXT to loaded instead of the DOTs untill my data loaded on the page. Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

I am getting the below error when i am trying to deploy the code from locale tot he scratch org

This error comes when i created a custom label in the Lightning Web Component.
Labels should have a section and a name: ProgramOverview
Hi All,

I am unable to complete the add languages to my custom community portal for both (English (default) and French language). Need inputs
I have built a community portal in my Developer Edition. Below are the key points.

1. I do have X and Y users as Sys Admins,
2. I have created the Community Portal using X user,
3. In the settings of the under the Build Workspace (please see the below screenshot)

User-added image

I have made this community portal PUBLIC and published it.

NOW when I am trying to access the community portal URL with the Y user credentials I am successfully able to access the needed. 

Issue: The Y user Language in Salesforce Manage User is set to FRENCH, but I am seeing the language is ENGLISH. 

You help is needed as such that I should be able to select the language as below

User-added image
Appreciate your help.