• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

I have a scenario that needs to through a validation using validation rules or flows. Please help me to achieve this.

I have an appointment object, where I have a start date and an end date. If any new appointment dates have already existed in the system. I have to throw an error saying already an appointment got booked on the same slot.
In my sandbox, I added a screen flow to a quote proposal page using a flow component and it works well for me.  However when I log in as another user, they get the following 2 errors:
On page load:
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: 1897602008) (Screen grab attached)
After xing through the initial error this message is displayed in the flow component:
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 2033632685-167144 (1307753573)
The lightning page is the org default and the users have the "Run Flows Permission"
Not sure what I'm missing here, so any suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you

User-added image
User-added image
Hi Team,

I have a scenario that needs to through a validation using validation rules or flows. Please help me to achieve this.

I have an appointment object, where I have a start date and an end date. If any new appointment dates have already existed in the system. I have to throw an error saying already an appointment got booked on the same slot.
Hi ,

I am trying to insert the user via apex its working fine. when we updating the user via apex code its causing error like username must unique. but we just change the user name, first name, last name or email how to achive this any sample code how to solve this. Please guide to solve this.

Advance Thanks,
Maheshwar.

HI Board,

could any one help from a situation . The Situation is I do have two Check boxes (Checkbox A & Checkbox B).And My condition is to allow any one of the check box is true ,not the two at a time.

If checkbox A is true , Check box B should be False  and IF Checkbox B is true , Check box  B should be False , Both should not be TRUE.

Thanks In ADVANCE

Tarun(Dark Knight)