• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two fields that need set for only specific Times to be selected on a Date/Time Field.

Appt_Start needs to only allow for 8am, 12pm, 4pm
Appt_End needds to only allow for 12pm, 4pm, 8pm

Ideally I would like for the hours to change during winter with daylight savings to the following hours:  

Appt_Start only allow 9am, 12am, 3pm
Aptt_End only allow 12pm, 3pm, 6pm

Or to make it easier if possible just the 15th of November- the 15th of March use the second set of hours....
Not even sure if this is possible but I would really like for the first set of hours to be the only ones available to select on the date/time fields.
Hi all,

I created a Visualforce Email Template but I can't see the image of the email when I receive the email. In the salesforce preview the image is visible. I created a new document uploading my image and I have checked the "Externally Available Image" option. In the Visualforce Email template I created the following path:

<apex:image value="https://c.cs86.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0157E000000Fs9D"  width="256" height="156" ></apex:image>

How can I see the logo when I receive the email?

Thanks
I have two fields that need set for only specific Times to be selected on a Date/Time Field.

Appt_Start needs to only allow for 8am, 12pm, 4pm
Appt_End needds to only allow for 12pm, 4pm, 8pm

Ideally I would like for the hours to change during winter with daylight savings to the following hours:  

Appt_Start only allow 9am, 12am, 3pm
Aptt_End only allow 12pm, 3pm, 6pm

Or to make it easier if possible just the 15th of November- the 15th of March use the second set of hours....
Not even sure if this is possible but I would really like for the first set of hours to be the only ones available to select on the date/time fields.

I'm attempting to use CSS to make text bold within a PDF that is generated off of a custom object, below is a snippet of my css and the portion of the PDF code where that style is called, i've also tried just surrounding the text in

<b></b>

Below is the snippet:

p {
    font-size:10pt;
    font-family:Arial Unicode MS;
    font-weight:bold;
  }

<p>
<b>First Heading</b>
</p>