• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am new to Salesforce/Financial Force development. I need to modify 'Sales Credit Note' report to replace the Financial Force logo (top left corner) with a different logo. There are also few other changes that I need to make to this report like changing the column names, realigning fields etc. From within the report, I am clicking on the 'View PDF' button to see the actual PDF report and this PDF report is what I am supposed to modify. I am not sure of the underlying component/object that is generating this PDF report. I tried a lot but unable to see the report definition (not the report output) from within Salesforce console. The pdf url says 'https://c2g.cs66.visual.force.com/apex/c2g__codacreditnoteprint?id=xxxxx'. We are using Conga for reporting and I am unsure if this report is being generated by Conga. Can someone provide any hint on where to look for? 
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Sanjay Khairnar.
Hello,
I am a Salesforce Beginner using Trailhead to develop my salesforce skill.  I am taking the Data Modelling module in the trailhead and is on 'Create Object Relationship' unit. I am on the first hands-on activity to create a lookup relationship. The activity talks about From Setup, go to Object Manager | Favorite. However, I do not see any 'Favorite' under Object Manager in my Trailhead Playground. I have downloaded and installed the Dreamhouse app correctly as part of earlier task. I also tried to go thru the 'QuickFind' as well as the search but can't locate Favorite object. Any help is highly appreciated. 
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanjay Khairnar.

Hello,
I am a Salesforce Beginner using Trailhead to develop my salesforce skill.  I am taking the Data Modelling module in the trailhead and is on 'Create Object Relationship' unit. I am on the first hands-on activity to create a lookup relationship. The activity talks about From Setup, go to Object Manager | Favorite. However, I do not see any 'Favorite' under Object Manager in my Trailhead Playground. I have downloaded and installed the Dreamhouse app correctly as part of earlier task. I also tried to go thru the 'QuickFind' as well as the search but can't locate Favorite object. Any help is highly appreciated. 
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanjay Khairnar.

The instructions say:
From Setup, go to Object Manager | Favorite.
On the sidebar, click Fields & Relationships.

I've not been instructed to create ' Favorite', so it does not exist?  What is it supposed to be and where are the instructions to create this? 
Hi all, 
THis my code 
<apex:page standardController="Contact" >
<apex:pageBlock title="Contact View">

<apex:pageBlockSection>
    First Name : {! Contact.FirstName } <br/>
    Last Name :  {! Contact.LastName } <br/>
    Email: {! Contact.Email } <br/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

But keep getting this Error