• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This is a funny one (crying inside). It should be a simple install package but when I install it, it doesn't appear in the installed packages. It doesn't let me install it because it sais already installed. I tried it in developer, incognito, with brand new playgrounds in incognito in normal. I am clueless. Help me.
Hello everybody!

I am doing the Discover Multiple Currency Settings challenge and there is no manage currencies menu. I activated the Activate Multiple Currencies. I tried it in a brand new Org also I tried it in a developer org too. Just can't seem to find it. What could be the issue?

Thanks!
Stuck on this challenge I believe I have all the information correct but not sure if I am missing something small.  

Here is the error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find a correctly configured grouping of account types called 'Market' in the 'Accounts by Market' report.

I believe I have the report and bucket correctly created and I have updated the dashboards before checking the challenge.

See images below
User-added image
User-added image
Hi,

I am on the "Build Better With UX > UX Prototyping Basics > Iterate On Your Prototype" module, and the Challenge for doing:

Add icons to the rest of card titles for the Contacts and Leads to make it clearer for the user which card is which, using the iconName attribute of the lightning:card base Lightning component.
In the Apex Controller, limit the account, contact and lead SOQL queries to return 5 records.

will not find the code I have *definitely* inputted (the icons and listings are showing up in my playground AOK).

The error I get is:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the iconName code for contacts in the ResultsSection component.

But from my console:
<h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium slds-p-vertical--medium">Contacts</h2>
      <div class="slds-grid">
        <ul class="slds-col slds-size--1-of-1">
          <aura:iteration items="{!v.contacts}" var="contact" indexVar="index">
            <li class="slds-size--1-of-3 slds-show--inline-block">
              <lightning:card variant="narrow" iconName="standard:user" class="slds-m-around--small">
                <aura:set attribute="title">

It is definitely there.

What's going on here?

Thanks.
Trying to complete the CRM Essential, Under Data Quality-Assessing the Quality of Data and I am unable to download the assessment APP. It used my regular log in and downloaded the app in our live production.  It will not take my trailhead log in - at all.