• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to do "Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange" but in the challenge I can't install "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards." When it asks for my user name and password it says my password is wrong. I have reset my password twice. I also compy and past the username so it is exact.
Hello,

I'm working on the "Reports & Dashboards" > "Sharing and Notifications" module of the admin beginner trail.  I'm stuck at this step because the hover menu they reference isn't available:  "Hover over a component to display the Hover menu icon for dashboard components menu."

I did go to Reports and Dashboard Settings and select the "Enable Dashboard Component Snapshots" checkbox, and clicked Save.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik
I'm trying to complete "Navigate and Personalize Salesforce" (Learn CRM Essentials for Salesforce Classic > CRM for Salesforce Classic > Navigate and Personalize Salesforce), but I can't complete the challenge becouse I can't create an account as required, the account creation form is broken. Hence, I can't proceed to "check challenge". Thanks for your help.
When using the Sales Force time shortcuts like "THIS_WEEK" and "LAST_WEEK", what day does a week end on?