• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any way to link/integrate the Trailhead badges to the Community?
So that the icons from the passed trails are drawn to the user’s/employee's page in the Community
Is it possible to find a field with a specific name on the whole org? For example, I want to find a field called "employee native language". Are there ways I can do this?

Are there any ways to correct the situation so that there is only 1 name for the modal window, instead of two?
User-added image

Can i make a rule, that will prohibit to choose a date from the future?  Or cant save that date, even i choose date from the future?

Create a script on apex that:
1. Creates a project
2. Creates 10 project requirements for this project
3. Creates 10 test cases for the same project 

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in the hierarchy, then  User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the  Accounts.
User 2 has access to the Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: How can I give access to User 1 for the records inside Accounts, if owner User 2? 

Ways to do it - more than 1

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in a hierarchy than User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the object   Accounts.
User 2 has access to the object Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: Will User 1 see the records in Accounts created by User 2? How?

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in the hierarchy, then  User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the  Accounts.
User 2 has access to the Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: How can I give access to User 1 for the records inside Accounts, if owner User 2? 

Ways to do it - more than 1

Hi guys.. I want to integrate facebook on salesforce.i want to know the process regarding this.
I want to fetch some data regaring the user..
pls tell me what things are required as i am using REST api.

Hello Everyone,

i am new to salesforce, I want to integrate facebook to salesforce. so please suggest me the learing resource for that.

Thanks

• August 04, 2012