• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We just uploaded our first app to AppExchange. From the partner community portal we can see the number of installs for the app. But it is not possible to know who exactly installed it. 

Is it necessary to use the License Management App to get this detailed information?

Thanks
We are getting the error "unsupported_grant_type" when getting an OAuth token for a connected app. The connected app is installed on a Org with Single Sign on and which uses a custom domain.

When starting the OAuth 2.0 Web Server Flow for Web App Integration, the user is directed to their custom domain login url, they log in successfully, and are presented with the approval page, where they confirm that they grant the required access.

Then, when we request the token, we receive the error:

Client error: `POST https://<customercustomdomain>.lightning.force.com//services/oauth2/token` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response:
{"error":"unsupported_grant_type","error_description":"grant type not supported"}

This same OAuth flow is working with all our other customers, using the same grant type (which is authorization_code). 

We've seen quite a lot of posts which talk about this error, but they all seem to refer to missing or incorrect headers, in situations in which the OAuth flow does not work at all. But in our case, it works in all Orgs, except for this particular one. 

Any ideas / help would be much appreciated.

We are using the Metadata API and calling the method:

MetadataConnection.describeMetadata(version) 

Throws the exception com.sforce.ws.SoapFaultException: INVALID_SESSION_ID: This session is not valid for use with the API

The user who has logged in successfully has the System Administrator profile, which includes the "ModifyAllData" and "API Enabled" permissions activated. We found some posts which specifically identify a missing "API Enabled" permission as a cause for this error, but this is not our case.  

Any other ideas as to what could cause this? 

Any help much appreciated.

Ignacio
We are getting the error "unsupported_grant_type" when getting an OAuth token for a connected app. The connected app is installed on a Org with Single Sign on and which uses a custom domain.

When starting the OAuth 2.0 Web Server Flow for Web App Integration, the user is directed to their custom domain login url, they log in successfully, and are presented with the approval page, where they confirm that they grant the required access.

Then, when we request the token, we receive the error:

Client error: `POST https://<customercustomdomain>.lightning.force.com//services/oauth2/token` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response:
{"error":"unsupported_grant_type","error_description":"grant type not supported"}

This same OAuth flow is working with all our other customers, using the same grant type (which is authorization_code). 

We've seen quite a lot of posts which talk about this error, but they all seem to refer to missing or incorrect headers, in situations in which the OAuth flow does not work at all. But in our case, it works in all Orgs, except for this particular one. 

Any ideas / help would be much appreciated.

Dear all,

I am new to Salesforce. I created a developer environment, and a test Connected App, so that I can test making REST API calls.
The problem is that I cannot locate the consumer key and consumer secret for my app. I have read people had similar issues in the past, but their solution didn't work for me.
I attach a screenshot of my app details. According to the docs, this is where I should see consumer key and consumer secret.

User-added image

Thanks for the help!

Daniele