• developer
  • www.bitdataconversion.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Here I recommend you to use an advanced and cost effective utility tool which easily converts Outlook Express EML files 
into MS Outlook PST file format.Get EML to PST Converter software which can also convert your all EML file of different 
email clients like windows live mail,outlook express to Outlook PST file format.This software is well compatible with 
Outlook Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010, 2007 and 2013 and 2016.

Visit :-  http://www.emltopstconverter.osttopstconverter-tool.com/
Conversion of  Thunderbird MBOX file to PST format is the best possible solution for users to open MBOX file in Outlook. It is the perfect solution for users to resolve the frequently asking query. MBOX to PST Converter makes all the task easier for users to move their Thunderbird data to Outlook in few seconds.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a desktop email client software, designed and developed by Mozilla. You can easily export Thunderbird emails to MBOX format, whereas there is no such option to export Thunderbird emails to PST format. It's better to use third-party software to convert MBOX to PST file format. I would like to suggest you to use Advik MBOX to PST Converter as I personally tested this tool, it works well for me.

Steps to Convert MBOX to Outlook PST File Format.
  1. Launch the tool and add your MBOX file.
  2. Select desired output path
  3. Click on Convert
Hope my answer will solve your Query
EML to PST converter tool is one of best tool for convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format.It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. It also support all Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, Xp, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.

To know more detail click here :-  http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

If the size of PST file exceeds its limit then the PST file creates problem. Then there is only way to reduce this problem i.e. - to split the large PST file into small parts. Here I shared you the link: Manual tricks of PST split from where you will learn the 3 simple manual methods to break PST file into many PST files. This manual tricks gives the outstanding result and doesn’t damage the original data from PST file while splitting it to small PST parts.

I have around 5400+ emails in an archive of Mac mail.

I do not want this migration quickly because every email is important for me.

Is it feasible?

Get this amazing solution of Windows live mail contacts to Outlook converter for recovering and exporting windows live Mail contact .EDB to Outlook PST, RTF, CSV, HTML, MSG and existing Outlook etc.

Click Here: 
www.convert.livemailcontactstooutlook.com

User-added image
EML to MSG converter program helps you to convert EML file to MSG file instantly. Program of EML file converter gives you elegant solution for converting EML to MSG file in accurate modus.

Read More: 
http://www.emltomsg.org
User-added image
Download the MBOX to PST Converter Software that fast convert the popular email client’s application like- Thunderbird, Spicebird, Applemail, Operamail, Mozillamail Eudora etc. into Outlook PST file and also removes all the error from MBOX file and transfer all its data into EML, HTML, RTF and MSG formats.

For more information visit the link: MBOX to PST Converter Software

Perfect Outlook PST Recovery software is the best and most popular Microsoft outlook recovery tool in online. It uses more advanced technologies to scan the corrupted, damaged and broken .PST files and recover all items such as mail messages, folders and other objects notes, contacts, calendar and etc.The application also facilitates the recovery of folders.This comprehensive solution accurately recovers notes, attachments, HTML embedded images, junk mails, Outbox items, decorated texts, all email properties (To, From, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Date and Time) and all items in PST files.

For more info click here:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html
PST file is very important file format of MS Outlook as it contains the data like-  email, message, contacts and calendar etc. and it’s difficult to manage the PST file and sometime it become corrupt or damage due to many reasons, so to avoid this we need to use split and merge technique of PST file. In the Split technique user can easily break the large size PST file into many small parts where as in the Merge technique user can combine multiple PST files into one file without damaging the original file.

To know more details visit the link: Split and merge PST file technique

Here I share few easy and useful manual tricks for splitting PST file into multiple parts. Though the manual tricks you can easily export mailbox data from large PST file to new small manageable PST files.
1) Using Import-Export method
2) Using Archiving method
3) Moving files method
To know how to do that, you can read the blog post carefully:- Manual tricks to Split large PST file

In this blog post, you'll read manual procedure which can be performed with the help of MS Outlook client. Make sure you try the manual tricks before you can purchase any professional software. I hope the shared information would be helpful for you. 
I have forgotten the password of my PST file and hence am not able to access it. How to open this file?

Thanks,
jerry marky
There are many third party EML to PST converter available in the web market. If you don't want to spend money on any third party tool, then you can try the manual methods. There are various manual techniques that can easily do the conversion task and each technique describe correctly in the below recommended post.
See this link here:- Manual procedure to convert EML to PST.
If you have a minor corrupted EML file, then the manual technique also fix all corruption issues and save the recover data into PST format. Other than if you have a highly corrupted EML file you can use any professional EML to PST converter tool. 

eml to pst
If you're using Outlook Email client application where all your email saved in PST or Personal Storage Table file format then these two thechnique Split and Merge will definitely help you to come back from two major issues:
  1. When have large size Outlook PST file.
  2. When have large number of Outlook PST file in Outlook account to access.  
Split Technique: This technique will help you to break large size size Outlook PST file in some small PST files so that user can use data of large size file easily. 
Merge Technique: It will allow user combine and merge large number of Outlook email files in one single file.

You can take more information about both two technique from the link: Split and Merge Outlook PST file

Split and Merge Outlook Email
DBX to PST converter software to help users convert DBX files into Outlook (PST) with complete precision and move his all emails with correct properties such as Email Content, Email Headers, Attachments, Formatting, Read and Unread status etc while converting DBX to PST in simple steps without any difficulty. - See more at: http://www.mozesoft.com/dbx-to-pst-converter.html
Get DBX to PST Converter is a professional utility for the migration of Outlook Express DBX Files into usable and importable Outlook PST files. It can safely export all the valuable emails with attachments.It is designed to find and show the location of default identity of Outlook Express. It also allows users to choose the Identity.It also also convert DBX to Outlook PST enables user to batch convert DBX to PST/RTF/EML/MSG/Thunderbird, offering a versatile setup to access Outlook Express emails.

For Free demo version, you can visit:  http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html

Have you ever lost your pst file? Don't worry! You can easily recover your corrupt or damaged pst file with Amrev pst recovery tool (http://recoveroutlookmails.blogspot.in/2015/07/pst-cannot-be-accessed-error-has-occured.html). You can easily rely on it by its preview funtionality.