• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,
I am trying to see activityId field on emailMessage Object but it is not visible on Object Manager or Profile level. I am trying to load the data into Salesforce with activityId as Task object Record id but I m getting error INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY:You cannot edit this field:ActivityId.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
We have a Custom object Client_Account__c and standard Contact object. They are related with lookup relationship where Contact is child and Client_Account__c is Parent. We have a clientId field present in both the objects.
Now if Contact Object (child) record have clientId populated but it is not linked to any Client_Account__c record i.e. Client_Account__c (on Contact) is null. Then we need to search this clientId in Client_Account__c (parent) and find a matching record. If found then we need to use this record's if and populate it back on Contact's (child) Client_Account__c field.
Based on my analysis

WFR : it wont work because we can not access Lookup relationship object here 
PB : Although we get lookup relationship object fields but the standard update records action can not work as this record is not yet related to any Parent record. And we do not have any option to search.

The option which I can thing of is to call Apex method from PB but haven't tried it yet.

Can someone suggest possible solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Shuchi
Hello All,
I have a requirement to replicate Account object from one org to another Org's Custom object.
I want to check all the properties which are defined for Account Object.
Few of them are visible on Detail page but things like Enable Chatter and allow search are not mentioned anywhere. Also Name field for Account is of Name Datatype but for Custom object we have only Text or Auto Number option.
Can someone tell me how to get all these details and mapping?

Also is there any way to create bulk Object from spreadsheet (other than bulk object creator tool as it requires everything to be done manually after creating basic fields. It does not even give the faxibilty to choose different filed size and we have to select field type manually)? I need to create Custom object woth 300+ fields which is replica of Account obejct from other org. This is needed as part of Org merge.

Any helo would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Shuchi