• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have used the following code before for Live Chat and it's working fine to direct to a button ID based on the Pre chat question customer answers. Now, this code seems to be not working when I started using the new 'Channel Menu'. Has anyone found a solution to direct to button routing if use a channel menu?

embedded_svc.settings.directToButtonRouting = function(prechatFormData) { if (prechatFormData[3].value === 'English') return 'XXXX000000XYYY'; if (prechatFormData[3].value === 'Spanish') return 'XXXXX000000XAAA'; if (prechatFormData[3].value === 'French') return 'XXXX000000XBBB'; };

I was getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'directToButtonRouting') at initESW". And I was getting this only for Channel Menu code
I have used the following code before for Live Chat and it's working fine to direct to a button ID based on the Pre chat question customer answers. Now, this code seems to be not working when I started using the new 'Channel Menu'. Has anyone found a solution to direct to button routing if use a channel menu?

embedded_svc.settings.directToButtonRouting = function(prechatFormData) { if (prechatFormData[3].value === 'English') return 'XXXX000000XYYY'; if (prechatFormData[3].value === 'Spanish') return 'XXXXX000000XAAA'; if (prechatFormData[3].value === 'French') return 'XXXX000000XBBB'; };

I was getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'directToButtonRouting') at initESW". And I was getting this only for Channel Menu code
Hi all,

Is there any documentation on Javascript support for Channel Menu yet?
All existing chat functions aren't available anymore like pre-populating fields, extra prechat form details, mapping fields to SF chat transcript, offline chat support?
After I installed it with the existing code I noticed JS errors and I guessed that the functions changed from 
embedded_svc.settings.XXXXX

to:

embedded_svc.menu.settings.XXXXX
Which removed the JS errors but the fucntions don't work so it's like they haven't brought across these existing features. 
I can't believe this was released to market without any support and documentation and for functionality to go backwards and make it impossible to use the menu.