• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Aging is one thing that no one wants to go though because we always associate getting older with getting sick or getting to have more medical problems and conditions in general. The good news is that we can do things in order to age gracefully; we can get to each stage of the aging process without so many complications as long as we take proper care of our bodies.
Keep this in mind and you will be able to maintain your health at optimal levels as your aging process begins to take place. The truth is that even people who go from their teenage years to their early twenties experience some changes in their bodies, but when you start pushing your 40’s and 50’s those changes become quite evident and noticeable.
When you take the best possible care of your body, the changes will seem to be milder and you will be able to still feel young even at ages when most people don’t feel as energetic and upbeat. There is nothing stopping you from maintaining your body and your mind in the best shape they can be. The challenge is to be consistent about it, but it can definitely be done.
For more advice about Fitness Exercise Please Refer to Nathaniel Wilkins: http://www.natestretchandmore.com

SF doesn't fax. But it will email, and there are 3rd party email2fax services out there (efax, etc.).

But the 3rd party email2fax services don't work with SF email headers. They can't verify that the email is coming from one of their paid customers, so they reject the email.

Does anyone know email technicalities well enough to make an educated guess as to whether implementing SF Email Relay would resolve this issue? If I use SF Email Relay, would my SF emails generate email headers that look exactly like the headers I get if I send an email through my email client?