• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm using aura to create a popup in my community. I would like to display a flow previously configured within this popup, however I am having trouble coding and I still haven't found anything to help me.

<div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around_medium" id="modal-content-id-1">
         <!--space reserved for flow-->
         <div class="slds-m-around_medium">
             <lightning:buttonIconStateful iconName="utility:like" selected="{! v.liked }"    onclick="{! c.handleLikeButtonClick }" alternativeText="Like" />
         </div>
</div>
Can anyone help me how to solve this problem?

Hello!

It appears that all of my fields are correct, yet I cannot get past this challenge due to the error that I keep getting, in the subject line.  Is anyone able to see where I am mistaken?  Thanks in advance, for anyone's kind assistance!

Error Message:  "Could not find the 'Camping_Item__c' custom object with the correct fields."
Link to Exercise:  https://trailhead.salesforce.com/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_prereqs
Screen Shot:
User-added image

Hello,

I have created an inbound email handler that processes XML email body. The email will be triggered by a third party application directly to Salesforce's email handler id. These emails are not being processed by Salesforce. However, Salesforce processes the email sent from my email account.

Also, I have my email domain and the third party app's email domain names in the Accept Email From setting.

I have set the failure scenario configuration as shown below:
Email Services Failure Configuration

I need help in finding out if the emails are actually being received by Salesforce.

-Vijay