Could use some help with this one. I believe my spreadsheet is solid but I keep getting these errors? I tried Field Mapping in setup and I am still lost. What process might I be overlooking? I can send more screenshots if it helps. I have been all over the place trying to figure out why this is not mapping. All the field names match from what I can tell? I have looked at many options read a lot of acticles and I think Im just getting more confused . Thanks
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Some billing state names do not meet data quality standards, or the data import was unsuccessful.
I followed all of the instructions:
1. Installed unmanaged package in the new playground
2. Added Residential picklist type to Accounts
3. Cleaned up Account list:
a. Removed "Household" from Account name (this wasn't specified, but it didn't seem necessary)
b. Removed duplicate records
c. Changed accounts in ALL CAPS to only cap first letter of first and last name
d. Changed state name to 3 letter State code
e. Saved as .CSV file
4. Imported list using Import Wizard
I received an email confirming the import was successful with 11 rows processed and I see the accounts when I search up accounts in the playground.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Can someone help me?
I keep getting this result: "The 'Sales Rep Win Rates' report chart does not appear to be using a vertical bar chart" although the report dóes show a vertical bar chart.
It's in: "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers; "Visualize Your Data"
I tried by doing the whole trail again in a fresh/new dev org, but keep getting the same result.
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG