• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm refreshing Trailhead data manager re prep for course. Returns
"An error occured in your last data refresh.
Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0014L000007JlJnQAK; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sample Account for Entitlements could not be completed because it is associated with the following entitlements.: Sample Entitlement ..." Refreshed 3 times, not sure how to proceed. KRs
Hi ,
I'm facing the  below issue in QA but it's working in my dev 

I'm trying to renewal the opportunity and Quote from contract by checking Renewal forecast and Renewal Quote check boxes. but i couldn't. 

Contract  is in activated status and Marked as Master contract 
Hello everyone!
My organization is attempting to transition our code base to SFDX. One of the things I wanted to implement was an automated process that would set up a scratch org. However, I'm not sure that's possible. I am following the instructions laid out in this doc:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.health_cloud.meta/health_cloud/admin_install_package.htm

So, first question, I have an install link to the health cloud package, is there any way to install that package from the command line using force:package:intall? I have tried to pull the package into my local environment and then push that to a scratch org, but I get errors (field tracking isn't enbled for some objects). I'm trying to find a way to eradicate manual steps in scratch org setup.

Secondly, there is a configuration step that requires going to Account Settings in Setup and enabling 'Allow Users to relate a contact to multiple accounts'. Is it possible to somehow enable this in the SFDX projects configuration file?

Thanks so much!