Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Custom Exception Class
public MyException extends Exception{
}
  • Do we need to Write the test class for deployment ?
  • Code coverage is 0% will it be able to move to prod environment?
I have written the test class but it is not covering the above class.
@isTest
public class MyTest{
    static testmethod void testMethod(){
          try{
                 throw new MyException();
          }catch(Exception ex){}
    }

}

hello  wrote apex class and created email services but it is only working when i send  the email to the very long sf generated email address and lead is generating but i need to generate lead when i give small  email address like first@gmail.com  

This is my apex code

global class CreateLeadFrmEmail implements Messaging.InboundEmailHandler {

global Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInboundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail email,
    Messaging.InboundEnvelope envelope) {

Messaging.InboundEmailResult result = new Messaging.InboundEmailresult();

// String subToCompare = 'CreateLead';

// if(email.subject.equalsIgnoreCase(subToCompare))
        //{
           FirstQA_Leads__c c = new FirstQA_Leads__c();
            c.Name= email.fromAddress;
           c.Description__c=email.plainTextBody;
           c.Lead_Status__c='from email';

insert c;

result.success = true;
        return result;
    }

}

kindly help me in this Thanks in advance 

Regards
Syed E H Mazhari 
mazharibobby829@gmail.com 
I am a newbie to salesforce and I am doing a project on hospital management system in it. I have Objects for Hospitals, Wards & Patients. Patient is in a lookup relationship with Ward and Hospital. In Ward I have a picklist called ward type(values: General, ICU, HCU, ICCU, Cabin). In Patient Object I also have a similar picklist called ward type but here I want to display only those wards which are available in the hospital where the patient is getting admitted(for e.g, ICCU and HCU are not present in every hospital so it is meaningless to show those options in ward type of such hospitals while filling a new patient detail).

Other than salesforce I could query the database of Ward object filtered by hospital name entered and put the options in the drop-down list but I do not know how to put options in picklist in real-time fetching the records of wards, filtered by hospital name entered by the user in salesforce.

Plz help if you know anything in this regard :)
I have a report and dashboard that displays the percentage of the goal for that year. I'd like to have three years to compare in the bar graph but I haven't been able to figure out the coding to accomplish that. Currently I am using RowCount / 5000 for 2019 but I'd like to have different goals for the two prior years. Thanks for your help!
Unity3D SDK is a powerful and remarkable development platform for creating multi-platform 2D and 3D games. Develop once, Publish everywhere! If you are searching for an experienced Unity3D game development company in India, Creatiosoft Solutions is a renowned Unity3D game development company and we engage in the development of games for mobile (android, ios, windows) as well as web and console platforms. Game development using Unity3D is based on a simplistic notion, “develop once, publish everywhere. Unity engine allows one-time development and multi-platform deployment of a single high-performance code.

I posted this over in Announcements, but thought I'd post it here too, for all the Chatter enthusiasts:

We're kicking off a fun challenge to anybody who has a bit of time and some screen capture software.

We wanted to crowd-source creating a one-minute video on "Getting Started in the Chatter Dev Zone". It should show a few elements, such as 1) How to find friends 2) Updating your profile and status and 3) A quick overview on exploring the demo apps.

All you have to do is post your video on youtube, then post the link on the Developer Force wall to enter.

The best video we see by Monday 3/29 (end of day, Pacific) will win a $100 Amazon gift card!

• March 26, 2010