• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have to raise an error with custom message when i got exception in my ampscript code.I used SSJS try catch but I am unable to raise an error .When I did preview in exact target it's showing exact target exception message not my custom message like 

There is an error in your email. Please contact your customer service representative. Error 1: Script SET Statement Invalid<br>An error occurred when attempting to resolve a script expression. See inner exception for detail. Script Expression: [Product_Test] MemberID: 510003494 JobID: 0 An unrecognized expression appears in a script block. Script Expression: [Product_Test] MemberID: 510003494 JobID: 0 <br>Invalid Content: <br>set @email = [Product_Test]

here is my code ,Prdouct_Test is not existed in my DE, it should execute catch block.

<script runat="server">
Platform.Load("Core","1.1.1");
try{
</script>

%%[
 set @error=""
 set @email = [Product_Test]
 ]%%

<script runat="server">
  }catch (e) {          
    Variable.SetValue("@error", "Error Occured");
  }
</script>
%%[
if not empty(@error) then
%%[RaiseError(@error, true);]%%
endif
]%%

Please suggest how to catch exception in ampscript. Thanks in advance.

Create two custom fields on account :
1. Contact Last updated ( date time )
2. Contact Updating  count ( number )
When ever a child contact record is updated, update the date/time field “Contact Last updated” field on parent account, also increment the counter field “Updating  count” with plus one. So that if the child contact record is updated 3 times the counter field “Updating  count” will have the value 3, and the “Contact Last updated” will have the value of the date/time it was last updated.
With Winter ‘21 release, Salesforce offers developers the ability to create their HTML-based mobile extensions for native Salesforce Field Service App. But it is not available in developer edition or trailhead org. What is the process to access the same ?

Hi folks, I'm a complete newbie here, so please go easy on me. I found some answers that were along the lines of what I was looking for, but didn't really understand how to apply them to my situation. 

I have a multi-select picklist for 'Product' in my Account records, and I need to copy that information in my Contact records. I do not need the information editable in Contacts, and don't even plan on displaying it in the Layout (as I only need it for sync'ing with MailChimp). I do need the field to stay up to date if changes are made in the Account record. I thought a Custom Field with a Formula type was going to be the solution, but it seems that Text format won't play nicely with multi-select fields. 

Look forward to your patience and assistance with this.

Chris