• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have 4 different partner companies who are selling our products. Our business rules says that a partner company is not allowed to sell to another partner company customer within 13 months from the last opportunity was closed.

Is there a way to "lock" a company in SF so a partner company are not able to register a deal if another company has sold to the customer within the 13 month period?

This would help us a lot since our partners not always are following our business rules.

• September 28, 2010

We installed the Cloud Swarm but an interesting thing happened. Suddenly our PRM users (partner sales reps) couldn't register an opportunity.

We'll try to recreate the problem tonight but is there anyone out there who has experienced the same problem??

• May 17, 2010

We installed the Cloud Swarm but an interesting thing happened. Suddenly our PRM users (partner sales reps) couldn't register an opportunity.

We'll try to recreate the problem tonight but is there anyone out there who has experienced the same problem??

• May 17, 2010

I need to integrate Gotomeeting with Salesforce. There isn't anything on the AppExchange for Gotomeeting. Is there a good way to this? Has anyone else successfully integrated Gotomeeting into Salesforce?

Specifically, I need to be able to create an event in Salesforce (populating the SF calendar), invite people to that event (populating the invitees' calendars), and then create a Gotomeeting event, inviting all of those people to that Gotomeeting event.

Any ideas?

TIA,

John

Hi,

Our organization recently launched Salesforce and I have created a company dashboard with a dial that shows the total amount won YTD. This represents the total value of the contracts won. 

The C-level execs like that we can see the data now but their question to me is: have we won enough work to meet our revenue budget this year? And: how does this compare to a previous period?

My question to the community is how are your organizations measuring whether you have won enough deals in a given period? Our contracts span more than a calendar year so at the beginning of each year we enter it with a baseline of revenue. 

I need some help and ideas on how to handle this. I looked at customizable forecasting, but I don't think that will work for me. 

Thanks. 

Message Edited by loscar73 on 08-27-2009 09:46 AM