• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
ING Direct ShareBuilder is seeking a Salesforce guru to manage CRM for their 401k division. Please reply to hr@sharebuilder.com

:: Description:  

This individual will manage our leading edge CRM salesforce.com applications that automates direct sales process & programs, marketing efforts and tracks overall results.  An entrepreneurial and creative approach to both CRM management and demand generation will be critical to your success, including innovative nurture email programs and tools to optimize sales.   This person will need to enjoy working and developing new programs within salesforce.com and other on-demand solutions.

As critical, this person will also manage our acquisition, nurture, and customer email programs that is integrated with our salesforce.com program.   Must enjoy testing new programs and applying to continually improve results. 

In addition, this person will be responsible for providing reports to senior management and sales results to the Sales Director.  This person will report the head of the marketing team and directly the GM on CRM development.

:: Responsibilities:  

• Provide weekly senior level reports on the state of the business
  • Track and analyze effectiveness of all marketing and sales programs for the unit.
  • Manage CRM system to optimize sales, prospect experience and provide overall sales reports for the ShareBuilder 401(k) division
  • Build and/or optimize CRM sales processes and reporting to drive continued in the sales team’s performance
  • Run all email programs for unit including acquisition, nurture, and customer activities.
  • Drive and support a test-and-learn approach to new programs, constantly driving for higher conversion and ROI
  • Understand ShareBuilder brand and product positioning to ensure consistent, on-brand messaging
  • Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative fast paced environment.

:: Required Skills/Experience:  

• 2+ years in CRM management experience with success in optimizing sales processes.
  • 1+ years of managing email programs.
  • Should be obsessed with results and measuring campaign results & impact and have experience with program evaluation.
  • Must want / like diving into salesforce.com and building out the solutions needed to improve team performance.
  • Must be results-oriented, customer driven, organized with attention to detail.
  • Must have ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines.
  • Must thrive on teamwork and overcoming obstacles.
  • Strong project management and interpersonal communications skills.
  • Creative thinker, open to idea exploration with strong problem solving/analytical abilities.
  • Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment.

Bottom of Form

Message Edited by Adammm on 07-02-2008 02:50 PM

Message Edited by Adammm on 07-02-2008 02:52 PM
Hey all, I'm putting together a Marketing ROI dashboard, but having some issues connecting the Campaign Object to Member Status.

What I'd like to do is calculate Cost / Lead and Cost / Sale on the Campaign object.
Qualified Lead, and Sale are Member status values on this campaign.

I also created a custom field called Expense that reflects the $$ spent on the campaign.

Idealy I'd create a custom formula field to divide Expense by Count of Members with member status "Qualified Lead", and another customer formula field to divide Expense by Count of Members with member status of "Sale"

I'm not opposed to doing this in a custom object, but the Campaign seemed like the most logical place to do this since it has the feature of being able to associate Large numbers of leads to it very easily.

Any ideas or help would be great!

Is anyone out there currently calculating Cost / Lead and Cost / Sale in Salesforce? If so I'd love to hear how you do it. Thanks!
  • November 13, 2007
Hey all, I'm putting together a Marketing ROI dashboard, but having some issues connecting the Campaign Object to Member Status.

What I'd like to do is calculate Cost / Lead and Cost / Sale on the Campaign object.

I also created a custom field called Expense that reflects the $$ spent on the campaign.

Idealy I'd create a custom formula field to divide Expense by Count of Members with member status "Qualified Lead", and another customer formula field to divide Expense by Count of Members with member status of "Sale"

I'm not opposed to doing this in a custom object, but the Campaign seemed like the most logical place to do this since it has the feature of being able to associate Large numbers of leads to it very easily.

Is anyone out there currently calculating Cost / Lead and Cost / Sale in Salesforce? If so I'd love to hear how you do it. Thanks!
  • November 13, 2007
I would like to port over a field in the HTML Email Status Table to the 'Lead Detail' Table. The value I would like to port is HTML_Email_Status.Last_Opened. I would like to make this value available in the Lead Detail table.

I was thinking I might execute a join statement based off of the common information in both tables. Both Tables have the 'lead name' field.

I've never executed anything like this in Salesforce before, could someone point me in the right direction as far as how to make a change like this? Would I use the Ajax tool?

Thanks for your help!

-Adam
  • October 10, 2006

• November 13, 2007
I've been searching and searching the Salesforce.com forums and it look as if people have asked this question, but there are no good responses.

I'm hoping that someone out there can help...

I have created a custom object that can be linked on a lead record.  I now want the custom object to have a "count" of the number of leads linked to that particular custom object.  This seems like a simple task, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Any help is greately appreciated!!