• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Type "EMS" (Email Management Service) into the search on the appExchange and try out a solution for free, that makes all your Outlook emails and attachments accessible through salesforce without using up that precious and expensive salesforce storage space.

EMS is a product of NetDocuments, and allows the user to drag and drop emails into folders that are synced with folders online.

I don't need to tell anyone about the problem with Outlook email storage and organization.  Nearly everyone cringes at the thought of having to sort and clean out their outlook folders.

There is a 3rd party product that enables the user to drag and drop emails in outlook into a folder or folder tree in Outlook that is real-time mirrored to an online SaaS based respository.  The emails once dropped into the appropriate folder will then inherit the meta-data of that folder.  It is this data that a Salesforce S-control uses when an account/contact/..or anyother record is accessed within Salesforce.  The Salesforce window displays a sorted list of all documents and/or emails pertaining to that particular record, regardless of the type.

This is a fairly new feature offered by NetDocuments, that is simultaneously solving the Outlook inbox dilema and the barrier between outlook and Salesforce.
NetDocuments is on the appexchange:

or visit their site for more info: www.netdocuments.com
NetDocuments integrates with SalesForce.com via the appExchange.  We have a single sign-on capability.  I have a web tab directly into my NetDocuments account, and will go to the tab and begin working in NetDocuments.  If I need to temporarily jump to my account or contact tab, is there a way for my NetDocuments web tab to pick-up in the same place I left off, and not just re-direct me to the opening page of my web tab?

Thanks,
Type "EMS" (Email Management Service) into the search on the appExchange and try out a solution for free, that makes all your Outlook emails and attachments accessible through salesforce without using up that precious and expensive salesforce storage space.

EMS is a product of NetDocuments, and allows the user to drag and drop emails into folders that are synced with folders online.

I recently started using a new laptop with the fancy Vista OS, and have since been unable to perform a successful mail merge. I've read about some problems with this in Office 2007, but I have Office 2003 installed on this machine. I'm also using IE, not Firefox, for mail merges. I can't seem to find any help online, but I doubt I'm the only person who is experiencing this problem. Any suggestions?

Error message:

Naturally, the the file that it's apparently referring to ("Cannot create a file when that file already exists" ) does not exist.

Thanks for any help.
  • March 15, 2007
Hi,
I need to implement version control in attached 'Documents'. Do we have any APIs that allow me implement following functionality?

- Check-in a document
- Check0out a document
- Version a document

Any help here would be grealy appreciated,
:)