• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Can anybody provide me some help on this - I need to redirect to our application website from salesforce - which i am able to do using a JSP in an s-control. However, my need is that i should be able to login by passing the params and retrieve the screens on the salesforce application.
My application is a struts based application and the login is done using a controller (login.do).
How can i achieve this? Can any one help provide some examples or sample code?

Thanks,
Abhilash

Hi,
I have a custom S-Control which is an AJAX script. This script makes a call to an external web service and the objective is to call a Web Method and get the response back to the salesfoce.com UI. I even tested this script locally on AXIS and it works fine on my local environment.

However, when i plug this script as an S-Control, and run it, I get "Permission Denied" error from the salesforce screen as a javascript error.

Can somebody help on this ASAP??

Thanks,
Abhilash
Hi,
I have a custom S-Control which is an AJAX script. This script makes a call to an external web service and the objective is to call a Web Method and get the response back to the salesfoce.com UI. I even tested this script locally on AXIS and it works fine on my local environment.

However, when i plug this script as an S-Control, and run it, I get "Permission Denied" error from the salesforce screen as a javascript error.

Can somebody help on this ASAP??

Thanks,
Abhilash
Hi,

I want to use the Apex Data Loader ( version 9.0 ) command line interface to get information from a SQL server 2000 db and import it into salesforce.  So far I've managed to successfully import from a csv using the command line ( and the process-conf.xml ).  But to connect to my SQL server database I need to know which driver to use ( I'm not a java programmer ).  I've looked about and the driver seems to be
 com.sun.sql.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

But when I use this I get the error 

ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseContext  - Database error encountered during connecting for database configuration: queryNewCustomers.  Sql error: Cannot load JDBC
driver class 'com.sun.sql.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'.
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'com.sun.sql.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'
 at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:766)
 at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:540)
 at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseContext.initConnection(DatabaseContext.java:89)
 at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseContext.checkConnection(DatabaseContext.java:81)
 at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.checkConnection(DatabaseReader.java:231)
 at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:121)
 at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.java:228)

Is there something I'm missing - a driver, installation, location of class file etc?  I
downloaded the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver 1.1, a Type 4 JDBC driver that provides database connectivity through the standard JDBC application program interfaces (APIs) available in J2EE (Java2 Enterprise Edition), but don't know if I have to do something further to use this??

Any help would be great!

Sandra

Hi,

I want to call my Web service that is deployed on our server from SControl.
I want to develop the application that will fetch the data from Sales force by using 'Partner wsdl' as well as from web services deployed on our server.

Thanx & Regards,
Yogesh

Can we call external web services (non-SalesForce) through AJAX in applications build on AppExchange or not? An example will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  • January 24, 2006