* Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the Salesforce.com.
* Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
* Generate different kind of reports / dashboards
* Data clean-up / de-duping
Astadia is a global business consulting and SaaS solutions company. We help clients of all sizes improve results by transforming business processes and technologies. Our team members contribute decades of industry and subject matter experience earned from thousands of initiatives. With a passion for quality, Astadia positively impacts the sales, marketing, customer service and employee performance efforts of clients around the corner and around the globe. Astadia is the largest salesforce.com deployment partner. www.astadia.com
Our company is seeking strong Consultants (Project Managers) to be responsible for overall management and delivery of projects to clients within the CRM Technology Practice. Individuals will be responsible for client relationship management, project management, risk management, up/cross-selling, and the successful deployment of high-quality deliverables. This role will include analyzing client processes, understanding client’s business landscape, defining requirements and then expertly delivering Astadia solutions and strategies. Additional responsibilities might include: design, coding, testing, and debugging within a project. Consultants will be expected to both lead teams and contribute individually to complete tasks.
Positions are currently located in DC, Atlanta, Dallas and San Francisco.
***INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.ASTADIA.COM***
Marketsync, Inc. is seeking a proven, high energy Software Development Engineer to join our team.
Our flagship product, direcTouch™, is a unique software-as-a-service solution which automates the generation, delivery and tracking of one-to-one correspondence for sales professionals via a tight integration with salesforce.com. We seek a customer-focused engineer to take a leading role in enhancing our solution.
You’ll write code from the user interface to the database and application logic layers and help evolve the solution architecture. This position represents an outstanding ground floor opportunity to help set product direction across a broad range of new technologies and systems including web services, SOA and business process management.
We are an established company and have been on the AppExchange since it launched in 2006. We're shipping a product that earns rave reviews
from our customers. We have just completed a round of financing,
enabling us to rapidly grow sales and continue to enhance our product.
This direct-hire, full-time position reports directly to the CTO, and
is based at our offices in Kirkland, Washington, just outside Seattle.
- Produce high-quality finished work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, including managing and prioritizing your own workload.
- Design, implement and deliver new features and system enhancements defined by market needs.
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement technologies that represent valuable extensions to our customer experience.
- Work directly with customers as required to identify and understand needs and use cases and respond to escalated issues.
- Create accurate resource estimates for development activities.
- Prepare useful documentation to guide coding, testing, operations and maintenance, including specifications and test plans.
- Collaborate with technical and business team members to drive closure on key decisions.
A track record of stable, long-term employment and a 4-year college degree are mandatory for consideration. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field.
- A passion for writing robust and scalable code, with strong sense of ownership and responsibility for the quality of released software.
- Expertise with the force.com web services API and development for the AppExchange.
- At least 5 years current software development experience on Microsoft platforms including ASP.net 2.0, C#, XML and IIS 6.0.
- Familiarity with the ExactTarget e-mail application and its APIs is a bonus.
The Marketsync team is smart, hard-working, fun and diverse. We provide an excellent compensation and benefits package including comprehensive health care coverage, stock options, a Company-sponsored 401(k) plan, and ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing “Senior Software Engineer” in the subject line, or follow up with Bill at 425-814-3900 x102.
We are on the look out for a true Salesforce.com Architect who can live and work on the west coast close to the Salesforce.com offices. Architect will have a contract setup with us and will help us evaluate bids.
We are a group of 20 developers, B.A and 2 managers.
Responsibilities will include
- product development of the Relational Junction suite of integration tools
- custom development
- data migration
Skill set will include experience with a variety of technology, including
- Java (batch and servlets)
- JDBC database programming
- SAX XML parsing
- Salesforce partner API (bonus)
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or questions in confidence with salary expectations to email@example.com
Please do NOT reply to this posting.
Can someone help me out with available Job Descriptions for the following Salesforce.com jobs:
Salesforce.com Systems/Solution Analyst
Salesforce.com Configuration Analyst
Salesforce.com Apex Developer
Salesforce.com Data Analyst / Architect
Message Edited by bobby7430 on 09-17-2008 09:54 AM