• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Since we have create custom report, and some of the standard report are hidden by SA.

But the Accounts Home, Contacts Home, Leads Home and Opportunities Home Page have a report panel to link to the report.

So of the report is not use at all, but they still can link to the report without functions.

So can we customize the report link on the page layout for those object's home?

Thanks

Best Regards,

May

For the Note & attchment Related Link, it possiblt to remove Attach File button?

Or have any idea or suggestion not let the user to attach the file?

Thanks.

Best Regrds:

May

By default, on the  Edit Account page i cannot see a "Copy Billing Address to Shipping Address" link above the Shipping Address.

So do you have any idea to copy Billing Address to Shipping Address?

I cannot use the Workflow and updated fields, because on the address information i got the picklist value.

Since we are using the customize page layout, i cannot see the "Copy shipping address to billing address" hyperlink in the Account Edit Page.

Do you have any idea? If i create a custom link or custome button, it will dispear on the Account Edit Page.

Thank,

Best Regard,

May

By default, on the  Edit an Account i cannot see a "Copy Billing Address to Shipping Address" link above the Shipping Address.

I cannot use the Workflow and updated fields, because on the address information i got the picklist value.

Thanks,

I have 2 custom field which on Opportunity (Meeting_Event_Completed__c,Meeting_Event_Exist__c), both default value is False (using checkbox datatype).

When the user creata new event

After Insert/Update: If Event Type = 'Virtual Meeting' or 'Face to Face Meeting', Update Opportunity.Meeting Event Created = True
If Event Type = ('Virtual Meeting' or 'Face to Face Meeting') and Status = 'Held', Update Opportunity.Meeting Event Completed = True

The Apex Code and the Trigger Still got problem, can help me?

Apex Code:

public class OpportunityClass
{
    public static void validateOpportunity(Event[] evts)
    {
        for (Event a:evts)
        {
            if (a.Event_Type__c== 'Virtual Meeting' || a.Event_Type__c=='Face to Face Meeting')           
            {
                if (a.Event_Status__c<>'Held')
                {
                    //Update Opportunity.Meeting Event Created = True
                    Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();
                    opp=[select opportunity.Meeting_Event_Exist__c from Opportunity where Name='Test'];
                    opp.Meeting_Event_Exist__c=True;
                    update opp.Meeting_Event_Exist__c;
                }
                else
                {
                    Opportunity opp = new Opportunity();
                    opp=[select opportunity.Meeting_Event_Exist__c from Opportunity where Name='Test'];
                    opp.Meeting_Event_Completed__c=True;
                    update opp.Meeting_Event_Completed__c;
                }
            }
        }

}
}

Trigger on Event:

trigger eventOpportunityTrigger on Event(after insert, after update)
{
    Event[] vet= Trigger.new;
    OpportunityClass.validateOpportunity(vet);
}

Can anybody help me?

I have try to customize the picklist value in sandbox, after then i download (refresh) from server to Eclipse. and then deploy to the production.

But i cannot see any change on the standard field.

Please give me some advice.

Besides that, send me a mail:may.kan@cornerstone-asia.com

Since we have create custom report, and some of the standard report are hidden by SA.

But the Accounts Home, Contacts Home, Leads Home and Opportunities Home Page have a report panel to link to the report.

So of the report is not use at all, but they still can link to the report without functions.

So can we customize the report link on the page layout for those object's home?

Thanks

Best Regards,

May

By default, on the  Edit an Account i cannot see a "Copy Billing Address to Shipping Address" link above the Shipping Address.

Thanks,

Dear all

whenever suppose one click convert button he can find the page of convert lead. here i m attaching  that page
now i cant get where i find the page layout for that perticular becoze i want to diseble some fields of that page

please if anyone have solution reply me

thanks in advance

my mail id: amar_sap_85@yahoo.com